Diversion 1.4 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion Diversity 2 for Diversion Diversity for Diversion

While we're at it, here are some more suggestions for the Diversion-wishlist:

I know the concept of 4x Osc FX currently forbids the addition of parameters like grain speed/grain position, but as it is now one of the vital features of granular synthesis is missing, to slow down, freeze or reverse the grains, and to randomize grain position, so maybe parameters like grain speed and grain position could be added to the Modmatrix, then we could modulate grain position/speed via LFOs/MSEGs or even scroll through a sample using X/Modwheel.

Unipolar LFOs would be another feature I'd like to see, as it is now I can use MSEGs instead, but I can't modulate amplitude/intensity of an MSEG so it's either on or off with MSEGs.

A loop editor with crossfade looping when in sampling mode would be very helpful, also modulating sample start position when in sampling mode would be very useful. There is only one Granulator out there which supports crossfade-looping which is HALion 5, if Diversion could also do this, it would be fantastic.

The support of sfz would be great, then we could use multisampled instruments inside Diversion.

Over and out...

Those are all good ideas. 8)
Out of those you mention, I'd like grain speed and grain position near the top of the to-do list :hyper:

This synth is wonderful. :) Truly a gem of the future.

Making progress? Any idea when we can see more?

sches wrote:
medienhexer wrote:Dmitry, any news about an update for the Diversion FX? I'm 64 bit only on a Mac, so I can't use the old version :)
Hey, I'm finishing a new effect now, which I'd say a kind of successor, but it's much better than DiversionFX was. Unfortunately, it's not a freeware, but it won't cost much for sure. It will come in VST/AU/AAX format both 32/64bits and Mac/Win. It will be released in max two months. DiversionFX can be totally replaced by the new effect.

I've made a complete clean install of OS Yosemite, and have installed Diversion 1.3.3 I hear what seems like the demo white noise coming in at intervals,, do I have to authorize the program now?
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Yep, you should've gotten a license key the moment you purchased Diversion (I believer from Share-It), that should be placed in the right locations.
From the manual:
After purchasing the Full Version you will receive your personal license key file. This file must be copied to the “Diversion” subfolder, which located in your:
Windows: Windows current user’s documents folder. Mac OS: “MacHD/Library/Application support“ folder.

I'm really happy I can search my my mail list from the last many years.. Though here I see Diversion is still a relatively new release. It's this search function I've been using all day to find old authorisation codes for all my software, wtihout it I'd be doing this process over more than a week I'd guess.

Found the Diversion key file now and everything works fine here on Logix X and Yosemite..

I'm using License Keeper on my Mac to keep track of serial, keys etc. saves a lot of time.
Having said that, just got a new Mac Pro and it's a bloody nightmare re-authorising everything that wasn't dongle protected......taking forever!

It's great you have found solution TwoToneshuzz, btw you can anytime email me though the site/kvr or pm me and I'll immediately send you the key with all information, so don't worry if you can't find your license :)

sches wrote:It's great you have found solution TwoToneshuzz, btw you can anytime email me though the site/kvr or pm me and I'll immediately send you the key with all information, so don't worry if you can't find your license :)
thanks sches, I really like the work you have done on the Diversion synth, and it makes it seem like I don't have to consider so much of all the other synths out there, the interface is clean, it loads waveforms have incredible sound quality. And a very good price too.

I hope your success will just grow and grow..

I've got the demo....Please offer a Holiday Sale so I can buy it!! :party:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

So will we see the new sound effect in time for christmas, Dmitry? :-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Free Collaboration soundset out + Diversion on sale :tu:
http://www.dmitrysches.com/diversion

Collaboration is a free soundset for all “Diversion” users, a soundset with a bunch of great patches made by some of the world’s best and finest sound designers…
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Free Collaboration soundset out + Diversion on sale :tu:
http://www.dmitrysches.com/diversion

Collaboration is a free soundset for all “Diversion” users, a soundset with a bunch of great patches made by some of the world’s best and finest sound designers…
Great!

Thank you.
:phones:
바보

Thank you for Collaboration! Also a great opportunity for those who still don't have Diversion to get it. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Return to “Instruments”