Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle e are you selling uvi synth anthology for the same price guitar center is its over half the price your selling it for id rather buy from you if your selling it.

djwaxxy wrote:Uncle e are you selling uvi synth anthology for the same price guitar center is its over half the price your selling it for id rather buy from you if your selling it.
I only see them selling it for $129. Is there another deal going on that I'm not seeing?

VitaminD wrote:*ALL* XLN Audio products are half off on their site... I wonder if we'll see JRR discount more or at least match it. Right now they still list the Keys for 90 each. But $45 straight from XLN !
XLN Audio is Buy One, Get One Free from us. We give an extra 20% off in cart for XLN Audio so it's a better deal from us if you want more than one, though obviously theirs is a better deal if you only want one.

Uncle E, How does the xln audio buy one get one free work....thanks. PikeyH

not seen it here but free waves plugin

http://www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday/2014/free-pumper

Hi Eric, I'm interested in the XLN BOGOF but also can't seem to get it to show up in cart - maybe it's not active yet on the site?

MillerSam, care to give more info on the free upgrade when buying Iris 1?

It shows $50 when I take a look. Where did you see $39 ?

Edit: nah, forget about it. There seems no way to buy the download product when not living in the US.

also: "We're sorry, but the product that you are searching for is sold out at this time, or is no longer available. For more information please contact customer service"
Last edited by Timfonie on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Uncle E wrote:
VitaminD wrote:*ALL* XLN Audio products are half off on their site... I wonder if we'll see JRR discount more or at least match it. Right now they still list the Keys for 90 each. But $45 straight from XLN !
XLN Audio is Buy One, Get One Free from us. We give an extra 20% off in cart for XLN Audio so it's a better deal from us if you want more than one, though obviously theirs is a better deal if you only want one.
How does this work, Uncle?

This is UVI Synth Legacy and is NOT the same as UVI Synth Anthology.

Indeed, it's a special for 50 years Guitar Center. Sounds nice.

Uncle E wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Uncle, what are the chances of lowering the price on Beatstation to where it's at elsewhere (appx $20)? If you make it a Thanksgiving deal will it qualify for the free Synsations?
I'm working on it now and Beat Station will qualify. :)

edit - It's up now:

jrrshop.com/toontrack-beatstation
Thanks!

Uncle E,

I saw your mentions of MusicLab being on sale. Do you have access to the all-in-one bundle as shown here:

http://www.musiclab.com/buy.html

Jon

Uncle E wrote:
Well thanks for at least responding.

Guess I'm going with the XLN Audio shop unless audiodeluxe wants my business.. hmm wonder who else might have it on sale.. :?:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”