So what did you actually buy this Black Friday?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS wrote:Iris 2 interests me very much too. $200 is a lot of money to lay out though.
Shop around maybe it's available for less, f.eks JRR shop..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Bought stuff before, mostly as early Christmas presents. Didn't buy anything last night or today.

Nothing yet ... but it's only 3pm

Nothing..but it's been fun looking and having an internal dialogue.
Probably will get something from Hollow Sun, and get a Groove3 subscription to actually learn how
to use what I already have.

Having been quite impressed with Sandman, I was quite pleased to see the G8 gate for $25, especially since it also got me a $200 rompler plugin for free.
Also bought a couple of cheap SoundIron libraries cheaper, and preordered Oddity2, but I was gonna do that anyway.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

XLN Audio's 50% off everything is pretty tempting. But so far I've resisted. I did upgrade to a new 2560x1440 monitor - best investment in a long time. I purchase very few plugs or upgrades these days (except U-He stuff) as I have plenty. Also wish I had the funds for Heavyocity's sale, but...no :cry:
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

RC24
Trackspacer
Volumeshaper

I just bought the new MUX update from MuLab for 19 euro's.

And I also bought some tutorials from Groove3 for my PSP MixPack +
Transfuser2 from Air Music Technology. Since they were 50% off it was
a no brainer. I love watching videos much more than I like reading manuals.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Nothing so far, but I have budgeted $200. Don't really feel that I need anything but it's always fun with new toys. In my list of maybes there's one of the smaller Soundiron Olympic choirs (elements or micro), Fxpansion DCAM:Synth squad and/or Synthmaster with the historic synth giants expansions. But that's just where I'm at right now. Feels a bit overkill going with both Synth squad and Synthmaster, especially as I already have lots of synths, so which is most fun?

I bought from XLN:

Upright Piano for AKeys:

Fairfax II AdPak:

2 midipacks.

The upright is very nice, as is the Fairfax adpak. Wouldn't have paid full-whack for them, but this seemed reasonable.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Update

Since Wednesday I've bought:

iZotope: Iris 2 intro upgrade price plus little more using the coupon code at JRR shop deal expires mid December I think..

Patchpool: Ambient Strings sound bank for Motu Mach V

Patchpool: Aqualignum sound bank for Alchemy

Apple: Logic X, best deal of the bunch full price from the App store

Machine 2.2 upgrade from 1.8.2 half price !

Native Instruments: Reaktor from the marketplace at KVR

Native Instruments: Molekular ensemble half price !

so i could play:

Patchpool: DNA patch bank for Molecular (modular effects)

Patchpool: No Boundries Bank for Drone-E ens for Reaktor
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Gave in and bought the remainder of Native Instruments' Abbey Road Drummer series I didn't have (Vintage, 50s, 70s, 80s). Saved about £180, which is nice. Of course, it cost about £180... :hihi:

Plus I upgraded K4 to K5, though no BF discount there.

I bought Youtube and Google. Expect some changes next week, once I work on the basic code a bit.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I bought 2 new friends "Sybilla" and "Magnus" from Saverio Vigni/HoRNet 70 % cheaper, as well as "Autogain Pro". And I bought the MUX 6 upgrade with wavetable support, now I won't need any Serum...

sbj wrote:I just bought the new MUX update from MuLab for 19 euro's.
Nothing yet, but this is interesting. I haven't noticed they upgraded, off to check, if it works now in my setup... Feedback loop arrived?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”