Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK I'm the asshole GOOD statisfied.

[quote="Kevin Deas"]OK I'm the asshole GOOD satisfied?

Kevin Deas wrote:OK I'm the asshole GOOD statisfied.
I have never said that your an asshole. I say that you accuse others while it it YOUR system which obviously contains that virus you relate!

If there has been a real destruction, it is by a virus which was ALREADY in your system!

And if it was a false positive, there has not been any destruction !

That's why I exposed these exclusively two solutions !
Last edited by BlackWinny on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Any virus hit in the B.Serrano plugins will be with the CK modules, those are well known false positives with many antivirus programs. I used to report them and get them taken off the blacklist, but not with every antivirus program.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

BlackWinny wrote:
I have never said that your a asshole. I say that you accuse others wile it it YOUR system which obviously contains that virus you relate!
AVG anti-virus identified those two Serrano plugins as the problem ....I had done a complete scan this AM as I do daily....no issues until I installed those....I also had just installed the scrooo by Full Bucket at the same time. AVG went berserk when the VST scan reached the Serrano plugins. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'll stay out of your forum OK?

DrewDale wrote:
mztk wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:ffs... should have been a pm. DON'T quote it.
hehe i'll quote you then. come on, bob, you know the one...oh alright then...
oh no, :dog: that's going to take hours, isn't it..i think it's just called poly800

there's a shareware from synapse called poly 850...back a bit later with a dl.
:( Only available for mac.
tchaaaa ... synthedit, bro. and the other one is from makers of Orion. PeeCee.

So the conclusion is "False positive !"

It means that there has not occurred any destruction !

If you persist to talk about a destruction, either you had a virus BEFORE... either you lie!

There can't be any other solution !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

mztk wrote:
DrewDale wrote:
mztk wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:ffs... should have been a pm. DON'T quote it.
hehe i'll quote you then. come on, bob, you know the one...oh alright then...
oh no, :dog: that's going to take hours, isn't it..i think it's just called poly800

:( Only available for mac.
tchaaaa ... synthedit, bro. and the other one is from makers of Orion. PeeCee.
Can't find it on the interweb anywhere. :?
:tu: All is good

Kevin Deas wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
I have never said that your a asshole. I say that you accuse others wile it it YOUR system which obviously contains that virus you relate!
AVG anti-virus identified those two Serrano plugins as the problem ....I had done a complete scan this AM as I do daily....no issues until I installed those....I also had just installed the scrooo by Full Bucket at the same time. AVG went berserk when the VST scan reached the Serrano plugins. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'll stay out of your forum OK?
Kevin: i once lost my entire synthedit install, the thing just disappeared.
it was some backdoor sh*t. i was using pendrives, maybe that was it, or
it's something that sits dormant, then kicks off. it *can't be* Serrano, or,
in worst case, someone has attacked his site and you're unlucky.

but it isn't this thread or its content. chill out.

BlackWinny wrote:So the conclusion is "False positive !"

If you persist to talk about a destruction, either you had a virus BEFORE... either you lie!

Don't call me a liar!!!! I never said there was a "destruction" I said I let my Anti-Virus delete the files and that the DAW was deleted along with them. Even if it was a false positive the anti-virus deleted all perceived threats. Don't you ever call me a liar. I could toss a few names your way if I was rude like you. Don't worry this situation is over you are the big man. I won't post again!

ok Drew, i didn't look yet :-p
just had a stupid conversation on the phone with someone,
getting my karma back togethr...

mztk wrote:ok Drew, i didn't look yet :-p
just had a stupid conversation on the phone with someone,
getting my karma back togethr...
:hihi: Black Friday is to blame for all things bad karma :hihi:
:tu: All is good

Kevin Deas wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:So the conclusion is "False positive !"

Don't call me a liar!!!! I never said there was a "destruction" I said I let my Anti-Virus delete the files and that the DAW was deleted along with them. Even if it was a false positive the anti-virus deleted all perceived threats. Don't you ever call me a liar. I could toss a few names your way if I was rude like you. Don't worry this situation is over you are the big man. I won't post again!
I even don't affirm that you are a liar. You read totally outside what I write. I expose the two possible solutions as it would be the same exactly... for myself!

If it's not the second solution (and I obviously can understand that) so... it's the first one.

I would analyze the thing exactly the same for myself!

If I'm so rude in my words, it is because it is unacceptable that suddenly while nothing has been analyzed quietly previously together, you come and straight away accuse the owner of a website to have a virus on his website! And with many smileys like this one : :x .

So I simply show you that it's not by anger like this that the things can be analyzed! Simply by using the same tone that you have used without any evidence of the culprit of the website owner!

I simply return back to yourself the tone you have used, to show you how your tone has been received !

You would have come saying "I've got an alert from my antivirus when downloading a plugin from B. Serrano's website, could anyone confirm if there is a problem with the download of the plugin X and the plugin Y?", you would have been received in a totally other way!

DrewDale wrote: hehe i'll quote you then. come on, bob, you know the one...oh alright then...

DrewDale wrote:Can't find it on the interweb. :?
The quotes above have been edited to make it look like I'm on the ball..........

Poly850 Demo
Synapse Audio from the wayback machine wrote:Download the demo versions of our music software, and try before you buy. There are no annoying popups or other restrictions in our demo software, except that you usually cannot save.
It's on the web.archive.org or wayback machine for Synapse Audio.
It's worth pointing out that the current models have a 30 day trial period.

ok here's that Poly800 plugin. couldn't find the zip it came in,
just the dll, so it is lablled 'repack', and hopefully someone will
recognise it (apolz to author, is a temporary reup) looks like
i downloaded it in 2012.

Poly 800 VST
https://app.box.com/s/2lot6t6zykppmeqq8ppy

Return to “Instruments”