Tritik tkDelay public beta release. UNLIMITED Demo - (winXP support added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
tkDelay

Thanks for the tip about the mod depth for delay times. That is really useful and since the other control lets you move in increments of 10ms, so now we can cover all ms values.

The only other request I have is to have the frequency shift in cents instead of hz. I know it's a small request, but if possible I think it would be better than hz.

Thanks for the great product. I'll be buying it as soon as I get home tonight.

This is a really nice sounding delay and I would really like to buy the beta version.
However, the check-out page on your on-line store is not even https :!: :o

http://www.tritik.com/checkout/

This means, submitting unencrypted personal data (name, address, e-mail etc) across an unsecured connection before one even lands on the Pay Pal site :roll:

I'm afraid I won't be buying until this fundamental security risk is fixed. You really need to get that aspect sorted out if you are serious about people buying it.

Sorry, it's a real shame because it is an excellent delay for the price :(
Why won't you delete this account as I have requested Ben ?

RockinMillie wrote:This is a really nice sounding delay and I would really like to buy the beta version.
However, the check-out page on your on-line store is not even https :!: :o
http://www.tritik.com/checkout/
This means, submitting unencrypted personal data (name, address, e-mail etc) across an unsecured connection before one even lands on the Pay Pal site :roll:
I'm afraid I won't be buying until this fundamental security risk is fixed. You really need to get that aspect sorted out if you are serious about people buying it.
Sorry, it's a real shame because it is an excellent delay for the price :(
The NSA has your address and email already. Who you are afraid to intercept this data? Payment with passwort is done later at the paypal site.
The better question is: why does the author of the plugin wants to have city, address, country etc.?
ImageImage

I bought it a week ago and I haven't received any spam so far, and nobody ringed at my door to sell me some plugins... :shrug:

WOK wrote: The NSA has your address and email already. Who you are afraid to intercept this data? Payment with passwort is done later at the paypal site.
The better question is: why does the author of the plugin wants to have city, address, country etc.?
hi
this is just for the french administration if I got an administrative control one day, which is something that most likely will never happen.
I personally don't really care about the address you put in there (only the mail and your name are important). I just sometimes got a look at the country by curiosity, to know if it worth it to have french & spanish as available languages in the plugin.
But I understand RockinMillie concerns. I'll try to look at that.
Tricky-Loops wrote:I bought it a week ago and I haven't received any spam so far, and nobody ringed at my door to sell me some plugins... :shrug:
What? sounds like someone in the marketing team gonna get fired! :)

tritik wrote: hi
this is just for the french administration if I got an administrative control one day, which is something that most likely will never happen.
I personally don't really care about the address you put in there (only the mail and your name are important). I just sometimes got a look at the country by curiosity, to know if it worth it to have french & spanish as available languages in the plugin.
But I understand RockinMillie concerns. I'll try to look at that soon.
Thank you for this. I'm sure that we can sort something out via our off-line e-mail conversation.
WOK wrote:The NSA has your address and email already. Who you are afraid to intercept this data?
The NSA are the least of my concerns. If you do not take the subject of personal data seriously perhaps you should not be in the business of software development.
If you are happy to send your personal data over unsecured / unencrypted connections, then more fool you. Have you not heard of identity theft ?

OK, so I threw caution to the wind, I went and bought it anyway.

Why ? Because it is an excellent delay.

Tritik has done an excellent job with this plugin, for a beta release it is a lot more mature than a lot of more established offerings.
Maybe the GUI could be a little bit more swish (but then I'm a Studio One user, so am used to a grey-ish monochrome world). Everything works really well for me.

I'd looked at Fabfilter Timeless (far too complex for me) and a few others but overall preferred this. It has a clarity that works for me and is processor friendly.

Good job titrik !
You can't go wrong for this price. Highly recommended :tu:

* edited for factual inaccuracy
Last edited by RockinMillie on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's easy if you know how

[*]7
lesha wrote:FR: Add separate dry/wet knob
Tritik delay has a wet/dry knob ... why does it need seperate controls?

thecontrolcentre wrote:[*]7
lesha wrote:FR: Add separate dry/wet knob
Tritik delay has a wet/dry knob ... why does it need seperate controls?
If you follow the link I've posted, you'll find out.
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:FR: Add separate dry/wet knobs.
+1

S'fine for me.

I bought it and think it's pretty good, looking forward to the things that you've said will be added for v1.0 :)

One thing I really don't like though is where quite a few parameters have knobs with orange indicators showing positive and negative positions (like a pan knob should have) when infact the parameter values are all positive (0 to 100%). This includes the feedback knobs and BP filter Freq and DW knobs.

Is this something you could change, or maybe give us the option to change? It just seems wrong to me, my brain keeps telling me that zero starts at the 50% position and everything lower than that is somehow a negative value.

I also find it odd that 100% wet and 100% left/right volumes have the orange indicator set at zero.

Does anyone else find this arrangement odd? Can we have the option to correct this behaviour?
Last edited by iDesignSound on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

^^
Nope. It's simple to use and understand.

No problems with any of the settings here and no problem with a combined dry/wet knob either.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Effects”