one forgets - another long piece with a slow build up

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Probably the most 'Romantic' piece of music I've written - more or less pre-composed as far as the parts go. Plays around with the idea of hyper-emotionality whilst trying to be hyper-emotional at the same time. It does get noisy to the end. Primarily guitar and piano with some percussion (bowed cymbals and some other bits and pieces). The underlying drone throughout is guitar- well, a few guitars :)
Last edited by woggle on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can't stream at home, so I had to make do with some "real world" listening again yesterday after Thanksgiving lunch at my sister's. Though it was heard through an earbud and was accompanied by/competing with cartwheels successful and otherwise, I heard it well enough to enjoy it. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

thanks for listening DHM - whilst you were doing cartwheels :o I was holding windows shut in a storm which then wiped out the internet and landlines for a few days. About 100,000 homes lost power, very intense for some but luckily no serious injuries and not much damage at our place. For others, hail the size of oranges punched holes through fibro cement walls and aluminium siding.

Return to “Music Cafe”