V Collection 4

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As of today there is a new software to download from their webside, called "Arturia Software Center" ! :o

It updates everything from V Collection 3 and there are also new Synths !!! MATRIX-12 V !!! and SOLINA V.

You can't buy them right now but they run well in demo-mode :) (20 minutes and no load/save).

And - Best is - no eLicenser anymore !!! :clap: :tu: :hyper:
Had lot of troubles with not loading presets anymore cause of eLicenser errors with Jupiter-8V :(

Seems there will be a V Collection 4 soon !!! :love:
And the plugins seems way more stable on win 8.1 computers.

Hope the update is not too expensive from V Collection 3 ... can't wait :hihi:

Dieter P.
Last edited by TheCube on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Did not see the new products but did see the Software Center...very Native Instruments of them, heh.

I like it, but will miss the e-licenser since I move it between computers.

Jon

Edit..nevermind, installing demos, heh.

Yeah, just install and run the software.
You'll find it there.

And yes, it's a bit like NI :)
And a very good move, as I think.
Always up to date. No searching on the website anymore :)

Dieter P.

I got 3 single products (Jupiter 8V, Prophet V and Oberheim SEM V) and bot hthe activation and the demo download do not seem to work for single products but only for the collection.

My 3 products are shown in the Arturia software center but when clicking on "activate" i get an error message.

Anyway the Licenser protection worked great so far and i do not really want to change it.
Was mostly interested in the demos for the new plugins which is why i had installed the Softweare Center.

Loking forward to the official demo version of those new plugins. BTW i have not found any detailed infos about the V-Collection 4 yet.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

http://www.arturia.com/faq/activationor ... center-asc

It seems confirmed:
- Arturia Matrix-12 V ( :o )
- Arturia Solina V
- V Collection 4

Is there any other official news (and screenshots...) about the new stuff?

Cheers,
Cochrane

The Activation Center is nice, except I show online has having 9 out 5 activations for my V3 collection (all to the same DAW machine, though). I wonder if it tried to activate everything with each product installed?!

I am sure they will get it ironed out. And I do wish they allowed a choice of eLicenser as I switch between two machines not connected to the internet.

Jon

just updated and happily surprised that the analog lab now includes a pile of patches from the new solina and matrix 12. New ASC seems good - very NI like.

Awesome. So when Arturia goes down we can't activate anything. Great system. NI I trust to have servers up and running. Arturia......not so much. Anyone want to buy V-Collection 2?

-Sam

masterhiggins wrote:Awesome. So when Arturia goes down we can't activate anything. Great system. NI I trust to have servers up and running. Arturia......not so much. Anyone want to buy V-Collection 2?

-Sam
I just upgrade my Desktop PC from 32-bit Windows 7 to 64-bit and reinstalled everything. The most simple copy protection to re-install was the eLicenser dongle protected ones like from Arturia, Waldorf and Xils Lab (= just install the eLicenser software and done...).

As long a i don't have to change it (because i need the update) i will keep the eLicenser protection i guess. Did the same with the Korg plugins fora while until i needed the updates.

At the moment i only have single plugins from Arturia and not the V-Collection.

For re-selling Arturia plugins the new system is maybe better as you don't have to ship the license with a dongle then.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

That is exactly why I want a choice.

Of course I am not sure of the complexity that would face a company that had to offer two very different options not to mention the obvious programming to go into a plugin. I'd rather see them developing and fixing than spending all their time and money on the protection scheme.

if you want arturia collect 4 and your already a customer if you check your my arturia account youll see its been discounted I got offered it for £150 and ive only bought oberheim and analogue lab and spark 2..im broke or id buy it :(

Really eager to hear from people who guinea pig the new licensing system. I really hope it's not like the "soft license" option that PACE/Steinberg/Waves offer that ties itself to your computer configuration. All three of those things invalidate if you replace (or even just disconnect) your network card, and other annoying stuff like that.

If it works like Native Instruments service center (where it's tied to your ACCOUNT, not your COMPUTER), then that would be fine.

ive only just updated and wish I hadn't..keylab 49 no longer works with analogue lab..analogue lab in Cubase now times out the new presets and once you edit a sound via the vst gui and reopen it later the second it shows the gui it wipes your sound and generates a random patch instead but still keeps the orginal patch name.

analogue lab is now useless ,the new patchs sound good but time themselves out also the new service center unregisters all your plugins so you need to reregister them its a pain they should have left things alone.

djwaxxy wrote:ive only just updated and wish I hadn't..keylab 49 no longer works with analogue lab..analogue lab in Cubase now times out the new presets and once you edit a sound via the vst gui and reopen it later the second it shows the gui it wipes your sound and generates a random patch instead but still keeps the orginal patch name.

analogue lab is now useless ,the new patchs sound good but time themselves out also the new service center unregisters all your plugins so you need to reregister them its a pain they should have left things alone.
Crap, that's just what I was worried about - won't install it then. I was hoping to try the new Matrix sounds in Analog lab but not if it's going to deregister all my other plugins that are on my dongle and given that they don't seem to have very accurate records of what is authorised; in my account it says I have several products that I haven't activated at all which is nonsense as they are on the dongle - if they hadn't been activated they wouldn't load.

aMUSEd wrote:in my account it says I have several products that I haven't activated at all which is nonsense as they are on the dongle - if they hadn't been activated they wouldn't load.
old elicenser activations don't show in the ASC, and on 'my arturia' they only show if you expand the 'elicenser activations' view (defaults to showing ASC activations).

Basically the new asc is totally disconnected from the old elicenser system.

Return to “Arturia”