TimeWarp problem with latest OSX OS?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TimewARP 2600

Hi Simon, if we discover Bugs, should we email them to you?

Thanks...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

sbangs_air wrote:Hello, yes we are just waiting for this from WOW
Ok thanks

Will the demo for this be up in time for us to give it a try before the sale ends? It's been a long 24-48 hours. ;)

Sorry for the delay in the demo, we are extending the sale a further 60 days.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:We are going to post the refreshed demo shortly (next 24-48 hours) on the Sonivox website stand by.
Any news about the demo?

Hello, sorry for the delay,

We have been informed by WOW they are delaying the trial and this will be released alongside a new free update to cover some of the issues discussed here.

In the mean time we do offer refunds if you encounter an issue and would like to purchase sooner.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

sbangs_air wrote:Hello, sorry for the delay,

We have been informed by WOW they are delaying the trial and this will be released alongside a new free update to cover some of the issues discussed here.
Why don't I have any confidence in this ever happening?

I've got my eye on the new Oditty 2 now - demo out 1st December.

sbangs_air sbangs_air I'm sorry, no any progress in the direction of supporting Ilok license owners? :)
I think it is incorrect to ask now, but I do not lose hope.

c_voltage wrote:sbangs_air sbangs_air I'm sorry, no any progress in the direction of supporting Ilok license owners? :)
I think it is incorrect to ask now, but I do not lose hope.
Sorry we have no visibility to this you would need to speak to WOW i understand some users have been given a new serial.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

I wrote, but I'm not sure that I will get an answer, no matter - now i meant that maybe suddenly somehow situation has changed and now all a sudden would be everything was simple and clear :lol: , so just in case decided once again to ask.
(But lately times my head is occupied by some other instruments, and my obsession a few abolished.)

I forgot to say that finally i got it, thanks.
But the only thing that seems to me all the same uncomfortable, it is the current principle of activation, comprising only 2 activation. In this sense, the binding to the iLok was the better way. Well, no matter.

sbangs_air wrote:Sorry for the delay in the demo, we are extending the sale a further 60 days.
When is the end of this 60 days? And what if the timewarp update and demo are still not out by then?

sbangs_air Btw yes, also i not fully understand about getting possible future installer\plugin updates, or just check their availability. For that also need be write to James ? Or there is some automatic method, or there is some user account with access to download lates installer (like as for ilok users before) ?

If you purchased this from Sonivox we will send this to you directly.
If not make sure your signed up to WOW's newsletter :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Return to “Instruments”