Steinberg 50% OFF

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just in case you guys missed it-https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandeve ... -2996.html

Do you guys have any recommendations. I have the absolute collection. Was looking at neo soul keys or symphonic orchestra. Thanks.

The ones I looked for and therefore would recommend...
aren't included in this sale.
:shrug:

This is only an alibi sale so that they can proudly say: "look what we do for our customers" afterwards...

rasmusklump wrote:This is only an alibi sale so that they can proudly say: "look what we do for our customers" afterwards...
My thoughts exactly.

Yep, i wonder who is excited by this offer? :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Yep, i wonder who is excited by this offer? :lol:
The people who want to buy one of the products on sale. :)

chk071 wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:Yep, i wonder who is excited by this offer? :lol:
The people who want to buy one of the products on sale. :)
They had a 50% off sale of this stuff back in february (beside Neo Soul Keys). But of course you right, if somebody didn't bought it back then it's a chance to buy it now.

It would be good if they do a real BF with other products as well, many people which bought back in february are not really excited about the selcetion now, understandable.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I agree. Would have liked to see their products on sale too. I guess it's because the next Cubase version will be out soon.

rasmusklump wrote:This is only an alibi sale so that they can proudly say: "look what we do for our customers" afterwards...

Now that escalated quickly. :hihi:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:
So does that mean they are only having 50% off the products in the email? If so that's fairly meh, as I was looking for groove agent 4. :(
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I don't think Steinberg (or their owners) really need an alibi, while it would have been nice if the Padshop Pro + ROM upgrade was included, it isn't.

I have more than enough Black Friday offers for now.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

meh!! The only thing I'm interested in is a cheaper Artist->Full upgrade. :dog:

So it's black friday, and I have some choices
1. M-Audio keystation 49 key $50 (need new controller), Groove Agent 4 academic $110, use the rest on something else
2. Kontrol S49 by NI for $488.

After that I'm done.

Yeah I could have used a sale on Groove Agent, Halion, or Absolute vst collection. The latter two I've been waiting for a sale for over a year- unless there was one I missed.

You did miss a sale, but it was offering a discount on a second product. Groove Agent 4 just came out. It might be Christmas before we see a deal on that.

But there is Monday, heh.

Return to “Instruments”