SunBird questions

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1) Keyswitches and/or trigger keys.
On the website and in the videos it appears that the keyswitches are on the right hand side of the keyboard.
Can they be moved around so that the keyswitches/triggers are on the left hand side of the keyboard and you play the notes or chords of the guitar with your right hand on the right side of the keyboard?

2) In Song Builder one can define up to 12 different chords for a song by just pressing one key for each chord.
Is there any plan for future updates to increase this to say 24?

3) I keep all my samples on a separate hard drive.
After downloading the .RAR files, I want to extract them to my samples drive.
Is that okay to do?
For most other VST instruments that I own, one is prompted during the installation to be able to choose on which
hard drive one wants to load the samples.

DannyDep wrote:1) Keyswitches and/or trigger keys.
On the website and in the videos it appears that the keyswitches are on the right hand side of the keyboard.
Can they be moved around so that the keyswitches/triggers are on the left hand side of the keyboard and you play the notes or chords of the guitar with your right hand on the right side of the keyboard?
i don't believe UVI allows this, but you can always try remapping your keyboard.
DannyDep wrote:3) I keep all my samples on a separate hard drive.
After downloading the .RAR files, I want to extract them to my samples drive.
Is that okay to do?
For most other VST instruments that I own, one is prompted during the installation to be able to choose on which
hard drive one wants to load the samples.
there wouldn't be any "samples", it's just one huge file. and yes, you can leave it anywhere you want (mine is on a separate drive, works fine).
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”