Kore 2 template for Spectral

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a preliminary template for using Spectral with the Kore 2 controller. I have just got this so there might need to be some updates, this is a deep synth. So far I have mapped all the main params and that comes to 31 pages already so I have also created a performance page with some key params and ON/OFFs for OSCS, filters and FX (a global all FX off). I am in two minds about mapping the effects - there are so many if I made a page for each it would nearly double the number of user pages and I tend to prefer keeping them down, I think just one page for wet dry/on/off may be enough for now. Also I have done nothing for the deep edit screens, these require a mouse for drawing the curves precisely so mapping controls would be pointless for these.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... mplate.ksd

One thing that is cool about using this plugin in Kore is the banks are all batch importable so once the template is set up it can be used as a starting point for importing all patches too. Then they will be accessible from the controller (which is probably a good thing as I'm not overly keen on the browser or how presets are loaded in general).

Just imported the whole factory library into Kore 2 with no problems using the template. Much easier to manage that way.

Thanks for the template, hope to check it out soon (buried in big project at the moment)
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

It appears at some point during the last couple of updates something has changed 90% of the automation ID's for params so I have had to almost completely redo this. Please download again from the above link.

Thank you aMUSEd,
I wasnt aware changes could have affected this template thingy, from which I know nothing, great you did an update, :tu:

Yes all the params from the second filter down seem to have changed ID - I would expect that could also affect people with projects that rely on automation (which is essentially what a Kore template is the equivalent of).

Return to “LinPlug”