What next from Melda?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Follow the newsletters ;)..
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

If MCompare is what I think it is, I'm excited. I'm hoping it will be able to let us compare our mixes to several other sources instead of just one, have lots of analysis tools and the ability to equalize the volume of everything easily.

Also, have you ever though of making a physical modeling synth. I think you have all the algorithms available already to make one that does horn, woodwinds and percussion. The only think you'd need to add is a plucked string module and find a way to simulate bowed string convincingly. Besides that you'd just need algorithms to simulate the way real players play and maybe make ensemble modes. A lot of people are looking for these types of products, but only a few companies are making them. If you could make convincing violins, cellos, etc you'd have a hit on your hands.

MCompare is actually more than that - it lets you compare different stages of master (4 of them) as well as any other audio files. Almost finished, there needs to be an update anyway.

Physical modeling - well, I'd personally like to, but there just more interesting projects now I'm afraid. It's all a big plan :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'm pretty confused about the MXXX. From what I understood this is a project under development and not released yet, or is it? Cause I just saw a demo video on youtube, made two years ago, using the MXXX v.7. But then again, I don't see MXXX listed on Melda's website. So, what's going on?

Presumably it was/is in beta and isn't finished. From the videos I saw it looks like parts of it ended up in powersynth.

Yes, that's correct. There are big plans with it, but it needs to be finished. And there will be a preset making action soon ;).
Vojtech

Thanks Vojtech for clearing this up. So MXXX is already at version 7 but still in beta and unreleased. I'm not a developer, but isn't this quite unusual for a piece of software?

I'm also very curious about the pricing. If Mxxx will have all the Melda effects included, I suppose it will cost at least as much as the MTotalBundle. Am I right?

Basically we use kernel versions, so if one effect is updated all of them are. Therefore also when something is released, it is released with current kernel version. It may be unusual, but with over 70 plugins it's then easy to maintain newest version, because there's only one version number.
And yes, it shall be very expensive :).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Basically we use kernel versions, so if one effect is updated all of them are. Therefore also when something is released, it is released with current kernel version.
I see. It makes sense now.
MeldaProduction wrote:And yes, it shall be very expensive :).

:lol: I was afraid you'll say that.

Hi Vojtech,

what would be great for MXXX, maybe to sell it for a lower price or to offer it for free and you can only use the plugins inside you already own (license).
Is this possible to grey out not licensed plugins inside MXXX?

Thanks and greets

Marek

I'm afraid that won't possible, technical complications. MXXX just will be a more expensive tool, it's not for everyone anyway...
Vojtech

Sadly, but ok.
Next question, will it be included in the total bundle, which should be?!

Yes ;)
Vojtech

MXXX a synth?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:MXXX a synth?
Nope, but all of it is still "secret" for now.. ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”