Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Adverb from zlatan, totally quick and painless, recommended seller. Props also to Audio Damage for the instant license transfer process on their site.

Got Truepianos from -Jay-... superb deal, super fast and painless transaction, a joy to deal with him.
The mind boggles.

Juanjo wrote:Got Truepianos from -Jay-... superb deal, super fast and painless transaction, a joy to deal with him.
Very much appreciated and likewise Juanjo is a trusted member on here. Thanks for the smooth transaction :)

Bought Mixcraft Pro Studio from cclarry. Fast and friendly service, great transaction!

Bought Reaktor from euphospug. Transaction went smooth without any problem. :tu:

Bough D16 Lush 101 from eegee. Fast and smooth transcation,great seller.

Just bought Halcyon Sky from MikeCallon - great comms & an excellent sale - many thanks :)

Sold REAKTOR - to xx JPRacer xx - very fast payment. Considered correspondence, and excellent email. :-)

Bought CamelSpace and CamelPhat from nominil. Quick and flawless transaction. Absolutely recommended seller.
And Camel Audio also did a great job on the license transfer. If I remember well it took them about an hour only!!

So: nominil :tu:
Camel Audio :tu:

Shout out to: electricthing, for selling me Voxengo,
and a-type, for selling me Drumspillage2.

Fast and no hassle, great sellers!

I recently sold Soniccouture's Ondes Martenot to FLWrd. He's a pleasure to do business with. He even ended up giving me a bit more money than we originally agreed on. A thoroughly excellent chap. Thank you.

Sold Live 9 Intro to mcnelson and all went smooth as buttah.
Great buyer :tu:

Bought Live 8 from autodafe but due to an unforeseen problem had to get a refund.

He was awesome with communication the whole time and issued the refund within minutes of my request.

Great guy and hope you get it solved.

nori.lam wrote:Bought Live 8 from autodafe but due to an unforeseen problem had to get a refund.

He was awesome with communication the whole time and issued the refund within minutes of my request.

Great guy and hope you get it solved.
Yeah, you too...I'm sorry for the troubles in getting the license transfer sorted ...

Bought Live Intro from nori.lam - very helpful chap with everything, very good communication, all around a pleasure to deal with - heartily endorsed :)
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”