One Synth Challenge #69: X-Jupitae Flexoid by CK_Modules (Congrats to Keith303!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just to say "Thanks Chris" for a great sounding synth. Yes, it's "challenging" to program, but once you have the basis of the sound you want, then time and effort is what's required. Sorry others couldn't find time to get to grips with it as I'm sure there would have been even more stellar tracks given the talent here.

I was quite pleased with my "chugging along" percussion sound, which was quite different to most (if not all) other percussion sounds I have heard on any OSC track! Am I allowed to pat myself on my back???? For the "atmosphere" of the track, it needed something "muted", but still interesting enough to carry the beat(s).

Thanks for all the votes and kind words ...

dB

Thanks to everyone for listening, commenting and voting - especially to those that gave me an above average vote ;)
Every single one of you makes this place and competition worthwhile.
Congrats to the other winners and good luck for the forthcoming round!

My price of choice: Dollars please.
Thanks to the generous donor!

A Big thank you to all who took the time to listen, comment and vote! :D

And thank you Chris Kerry for your kind words, and for setting your synths free!
I really hope you will find the time to enter again in future OSCs. :hug:

and thanks again Brian for all the work you put into this competition. :tu:
Last edited by RichardSemper on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats to Keith Richards ... sorry I mean Keith and Richard :D
Your tracks were the most outstanding in a field of outstanding tracks.
Thanks to everyone who voted (nice to see so many people voting who were not in the contest) and the nice comments on soundcloud.
Thanks to Chris for making this synth and BJ for keeping the OSC spirit alive and fun !

I would like Crisalys by MaxSynths for my price :hyper:

First off all congrats to keith , richard , yeager and doctor bob well deserved places , also congrats to all the participants you done all a great job :tu:
Thank you guys to vote me in the top 5 and for the nice comment...........
Glad you keep this places alive BJ :hug:
And thank you chris for your special one......... it was a real challenge :clap:
I like to pic the prize cryologic from maxsynths......
Love to see you all in the next osc......

Fabrizio

SKYZONE wrote:First off all congrats to keith , richard , yeager and doctor bob well deserved places , also congrats to all the participants you done all a great job :tu:
Thank you guys to vote me in the top 5 and for the nice comment...........
Glad you keep this places alive BJ :hug:
And thank you chris for your special one......... it was a real challenge :clap:
I like to pic the prize cryologic from maxsynths......
Love to see you all in the next osc......

Fabrizio

<3. Thanks man :hug:

BTW, Yeager took the MaxSynths prize this month.

The top 5 is the same, but the old results were used (pre-procured for post count). Everything is updated. Will not happen again ever! Promise guys. Thank you to MTLE for heads up.

bjporter wrote:The top 5 is the same, but the old results were used (pre-procured for post count). Everything is updated. Will not happen again ever! Promise guys. Thank you to MTLE for heads up.
Okayitsawhatnow? :shrug: :lol:

I listened to all of the tracks but feel like a bit-of-a heel for missing the voting :dog: Oh well, whatever, nevermind (lol ...is that a lyric?) well done everyone, some great tracks for sure :hyper: :tu:

At some point I'd like a VSTi prize as I don't have any of the synths for which the soundsets are designed :(

By the looks of it only Mello is left (unless Fabrizio grabs it!).

Cheers,

dB

Ok, everyone makes mistakes :dog: - and it is very close!
4th place does feel more comfortable - after all Yeager and Skyzone got more top scores than me (and really great entries too!)
I feel we should redo the prize selections from the top - Keith303 already chose a prize, so should be Yeager next... (already edited my earlier post)

RichardSemper wrote:Ok, everyone makes mistakes :dog: - and it is very close!
Wow! Very close now - feel even more privileged to be in the top gang!

Just as an aside, the spready says I got 67, but the web thread says 77 (wanna update that???) :dog:

Or else you gotta make me third - nah, just kidding, the 4 above me are much better :clap:

4th place does feel more comfortable
Richard, I was really impressed with your composition - one of the best tunes I have heard in a long while, you have every reason to be proud. You were my #1 this time, and I don't mind saying so! :party: :tu:

dB
Last edited by doctorbob on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@DoctorBob :hug: :hug:

RichardSemper wrote:@DoctorBob :hug: :hug:
Thanks Richard. The track deserves all the praise it got. :clap:

dB

Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated - was a real challenge indeed this month. Already looking forward to the December contest entries...

Now what ? :D

Sorry Skyzone/Fabrizio but I still would like Crisalys by MaxSynths for my prize :hyper:

And I'm with DoctorBob on the #1 place for Richard's track :clap: (together with Keith).

So.. Skyzone you're next ...or what ?

Return to “Instruments”