NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Holy crap.

I bought the "Elton John" delay some months ago, but every time I load it I don't know what to do with it, it's hard to get results unless you know what every little thing does (or doesn't).

I fired up Replika and have been drooling like an idiot for past 30 minutes.

Holy crap, this thing sounds amazingly nice, and is incredibly easy to use.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you NI.

Was hoping for a good NI delay in the near future - and they hit us with this! :) Fantastic delay, beautiful sounds, and all the essential features are there. Here's hoping for a Replika XL - I'd gladly pay the upgrade fee. Until then I'll be Replikating... this thing is fantastic.
Last edited by Phase47 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Love it, wide+vintage digital is delicious

This is amazing, even more so that it's free.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

EvilDragon wrote:
The_Hidden_Goose wrote:Does seem a bit overkill size-wise for a delay. It's probably mostly installation junk.

No, it's not junk. As I mention time and time again, on Windows we have 32-bit VST, 64-bit VST, and AAX as well.

64-bit VST .dll is 41.4 MB. 32-bit is a bit smaller. Then there's AAX versions. That's already 160 MB or so. Then there's documentation, so around 10 more MB. Installer sizes are justified. If you don't use AAX, you don't need to install it.
I go to evil dragon for my computer info :D

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
cryophonik wrote:Does this mean that Replika GT is just around the corner? :hyper:
another to add to the list of great delays that elton john won't go near :hihi:
:lol:

First impressions are really good. Hard to believe it's free. Imho, this is QUITE a step up from the last too offerings (which were cool, but not as cool as this)

It's not echoboy but it's damn good. Wide, PP, normal, some cool mod stuff all the trimmings...and HP/LP filters to boot! :o

AND IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wheee:

It's not $299!!! :clap:

Diffusion mode is pretty rad actually.

wow, this is a very nice delay and not just the usual delay stuff.
a keeper for sure.

midi sentinel wrote: I fired up Replika and have been drooling like an idiot for past 30 minutes.
same here .g.

Well I never got my download link at my normal email, signed up with my GFs addy and got it in seconds.
Weird as Im a regular customer since 11 years, same email address.

Nb
Ill lay £100 down betting there will be an XL version :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

it just takes some time, signed up once, didnt see anything for 30min, then tried again. Then got the first email a few min later and the second one 5min after that

ezelkow1 wrote:it just takes some time, signed up once, didnt see anything for 30min, then tried again. Then got the first email a few min later and the second one 5min after that
2 hours ago and still no email, got it in seconds with another email address :-?

Anyway......now to go tweak :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Very niiiiice... Thanks NI!

LOL at certain other delay - that only 'Elton John' would use.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

midi sentinel wrote:Holy crap.

I bought the "Elton John" delay some months ago, but every time I load it I don't know what to do with it, it's hard to get results unless you know what every little thing does (or doesn't).

I fired up Replika and have been drooling like an idiot for past 30 minutes.

Holy crap, this thing sounds amazingly nice, and is incredibly easy to use.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you NI.
I can only second that, a great plugin. Crystal clear sound, and very easy to use.

Return to “Effects”