"coming soon" doesn't mean coming soon anymore

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like I said, no worries.
And even though I'm fine the way they are mostly, the only software synths I'm really hoping to see is Zebra 3 and Camel 2 (Alchemy) (No worries, but still not coming soon enough). :hyper:

chk071 wrote:
Urs wrote:So this is about Hive? :shock:
Ok, maybe not a valid example then. Nonetheless i don't think it always goes by plan, and plenty of software which was announced here took quite a while up to the final release. I don't know if there always had been a definitive release date, or if software developers rather refrain from being too specific about it, unless they have a really thought out plan. Anyway, all i wanted to say was not to take "coming soon" too serious i guess. :P
Yep. I'll be the first to admit that I very, very often underestimate the time it takes :oops:

At least with plugins you don't have to do a recall when you dump immature stuff on the market :hihi: Toyota should make car plugins 8)

Urs wrote:Yep. I'll be the first to admit that I very, very often underestimate the time it takes :oops:
If you travel closer to the speed of light it will seem that less time has passed than for other beings

fluffy_little_something wrote:At least with plugins you don't have to do a recall when you dump immature stuff on the market :hihi: Toyota should make car plugins 8)
Instead they make plug-in cars :shrug:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

soon
so͞on/
adverb
adverb: soon; comparative adverb: sooner; superlative adverb: soonest

in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
" My new synth will be available.....soon"
synonyms: shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), by and by; More
informalpronto, in a jiffy;
dateddirectly, anon
"we'll be there soon"
early.
"it's a pity you have to leave so soon"
synonyms: early, quickly, promptly, speedily, punctually More
"how soon can you get here?"
earlier, before, beforehand, in advance, ahead of time;
already
"he should have done it sooner"
"Boy, I wish that new synth was available, sooner....."
used to indicate one's preference in a particular matter.
"I'd just as soon Tim did it, he is such an ass..."
synonyms: rather, preferably, by preference, by choice, more willingly, more readily
"I would sooner stay"

BBFG# wrote:Like I said, no worries.
And even though I'm fine the way they are mostly, the only software synths I'm really hoping to see is Zebra 3 and Camel 2 (Alchemy) (No worries, but still not coming soon enough). :hyper:
Them are 2 others I want to see!!! :x
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Instruments”