NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice delay ! Super simple and sounds great ! Looks like it's going to be one of my favorites :)
No issues here yet on osx 10.9.5 , Live 9.

I also find the simplicity of this is quite delightful compared to other, more complex stuff, which makes it hard to get your head around it.

At home. Doing some work quickly, then putting my daughter to bed before I can get round to installing it and checking it out.

super buggy here. Sometimes the GUI loads, other times it is blank. And, yes, my videocard is OGL 2.1 compliant. Even in the generic Cubase gui (column of sliders), I cannot select presets -- when I click on a preset, the plugin hangs for a moment then goes back to the current (init) patch but doesnt even init the patch. hehe

Sounds nice enough though..

VitaminD wrote:super buggy here. Sometimes the GUI loads, other times it is blank. Even in the generic Cubase gui (column of sliders), I cannot select presets -- when I click on a preset, the plugin hangs for a moment then goes back to the current (init) patch but doesnt even init the patch. hehe

And you checked this week from the developer of your graphic card that you are running their latest graphic drivers correct?
rsp
sound sculptist

Btw, am i allowed to use Native Instrument stuff on 2 computers? There's an article in their knowledge base, but i don't really understand it... it sounds like i'm supposed to uninstall the plugin on the other computer, when i activate it on another computer. http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... s-product/

I think you are allowed 3 computers.
I know I have had them on 2 computers for years...

From your link:
On How Many Computers Can I Activate My Native Instruments Product?

The end user license agreement (EULA) for Native Instruments products allows the simultaneous installation on two computers (three computers for all versions of MASCHINE and KOMPLETE), as long as only one installation is used at any given time.

It is not necessary to "deactivate" an existing installation to activate the product on any further machine, but due to the license agreement it is required to uninstall the product from the previously used computer.

Please note that Native Instruments reserves the right to disable an account or serial number if it has reason to believe that the license agreement is violated.
You are allowed to install it on two computers, three in the case of Komplete and Maschine, once you aren't using the two computers at the same time.
If you take a computer out of your system, to sell it or I guess replace it with a faster computer, the license agreements asks you to uninstall it from that older computer.

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sound sculptist

They sent the link to me almost immediate. The installer was pretty slow though.

Running fine in Maschine 32-bit, so far. Here I thought I was totally covered on delays, but this some freaky awesome stuff.

Thanks NI!

Thanks zvenx. I guess i'll just try and activate it on my laptop too. Would love to have it there too. :)

I'm finding it buggy too (crashing host), guess I'd better check me graphics driver.

Sounds pretty damn good, what I heard

chk071 wrote:Thanks zvenx. I guess i'll just try and activate it on my laptop too. Would love to have it there too. :)
I am 99.99999999% sure you can :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Rah wrote:I'm finding it buggy too (crashing host), guess I'd better check me graphics driver.

Sounds pretty damn good, what I heard
There has been as reported, still unresolved problems with Studio One.
Is that your host?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
VitaminD wrote:super buggy here. Sometimes the GUI loads, other times it is blank. Even in the generic Cubase gui (column of sliders), I cannot select presets -- when I click on a preset, the plugin hangs for a moment then goes back to the current (init) patch but doesnt even init the patch. hehe

And you checked this week from the developer of your graphic card that you are running their latest graphic drivers correct?
rsp
It is the plugin. Otherwise my other plugins.. and even more graphics software.. would be having issues.

Not necessarily..... did you read what they wrote before you download?
Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher - in case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.

Basically this plugin is using new technology for NI that relies on having the latest Open GL 2.1 and up driver.

see:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4#p5977834

rsp
sound sculptist

Gotta say this is an incredibly generous and awesome freebie! The past few years Native Instruments has provided us with some ridiculously awesome Xmas gifts!

I really hope they make a GT version of this with more routing options and more fun modulation stuff (for instance the phaser doesn't seem to be feeding back into the delay which is a shame).

It does however crash pretty much instantly with multiple instances.. at least on my computer with latest version of Reaper.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”