Toneboosters 3.x!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Where's the v3.09 download for ReelBus? I'm installing Yosemite this week and want to make sure it works.

http://www.toneboosters.com/download/

Says OSX versions coming soon.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

They work fine on Yosemite as far as I can tell.

DL'd the 3.0.9 VSTs within the last week too. A bit odd they're not there now.

c_bomb wrote:They work fine on Yosemite as far as I can tell.

DL'd the 3.0.9 VSTs within the last week too. A bit odd they're not there now.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Upgrading to Yosemite so I guess I'll just skip ReelBus until 3.09 is back?

There weren't any changes to ReelBus in the last update so 3.0.8 should be the same thing.

There was an early OSX download for v3.0.9 which later proved to be not 100% problem free on specific combinations of OSX version and host program. That should be fixed with the currently available download for OSX v3.0.9 (Windows files have not changed).

Thanks for putting the link back up. :)

Any chance of TB Equalizer getting more bands so I don't have to buy Pro-Q/EQuick? :)

Wow, I never fell the urge to use more than six bands of EQ, what do you do with those?
But as we are in feature request land right now, I'd like the "solo EQ band" found in some other EQs :-)

Well, I work with sampled stuff that more often than not needs a lot of problem fixing. Reducing hiss and noise almost always takes at least a handful of bands or more, leaving me with no bands for actual sound sculpting. I guess I could edit the sample before loading it into the sampler, but I like everything to be as dynamic and reversible as possible.

I find I need more than 6 bands about 90% of the time. 10 bands would be a reasonable amount. Ideally, the number of bands should be completely up to the user...

oneshotdeal wrote:Any chance of TB Equalizer getting more bands so I don't have to buy Pro-Q/EQuick? :)

IIEQ Pro. 10 bands. $39. Awesome.

http://ddmf.eu/product.php?id=0

Use two TB Equalizer in series. $ zero. ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:Use two TB Equalizer in series. $ zero. ;-)

/Joachim
Oh, is TB Equalizer free?

Not that I know of. But a second instance, and third, and fourth… are free, right? ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:Not that I know of. But a second instance, and third, and fourth… are free, right? ;-)

/Joachim
Yes, fair enough. But multiple instances are also a workaround. oneshotdeal seems willing to pay $100+ for an EQ, so I'm just saying there are other alternatives that don't require stringing EQs for his needs.

For the record, I own all of TB specialty plugs and think they are fantastic value. :party:

Return to “Effects”