Korg Legacy Manual?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picked this up finally

Can't find the manual or any tutorials?

Any tips?

The downloadable manuals for each product are on the same korguser.net page as the product itself. In fact so are the manuals for the original hardware. :shrug:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

As far as I can see there is no manual for the legacy collection. You can download the hardware manual but not manuals for software. Maybe you can point me in the right direction?

I dont quite know what you mean by 'manual for the legacy collection.' As I say, there are manual links on each individual plugin product page at korguser.net.
Logging in again, it would seem there is a single manual for the original MS20/Polysix/Legacy Cell legacy Collection, accessible from all three of the MS20, Polysix and Legacy Cell product pages, and individual manuals for each of the rest. They're right on the page right below the product download links, right beside the original hardware manuals.
MS20 download page wrote: Download
Software
klc_ms20_win_130.zip
Server 1 download Download
Server 2 download Download
Documentation
KORG Legacy Collection - MS-20/Polysix/Legacy Cell Owner's manual
MS-20 Original Manual
MS-20 Original Manual Supplement made by Korg USA
Wavestation download page wrote:Download
Software
klc_ws_win_170.zip
Server 1 download Download
Server 2 download Download
Documentation
KORG Legacy Collection - WAVESTATION Owner's manual
WAVESTATION Original Manual
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

The manuals are in the same section as the downloadable installs for each product. If you log back into your korg account you can get them there.

Failing that i can only assume you got them 'elswhere'...

There's also a whole bunch of manuals at the Internet Archive, though the KLC ones aren't on there. Original manuals are.

I love going through the original manuals so much, and trying out some of the old school patches. Coincidentally thanks to Korg I'm pretty sure I'll never have to go searching for a cat sound ever again.

Cheers got em.

Return to “Instruments”