Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Crashes here too, when I open the GUI.
It works until I open.
Any Hosts / Win7 32 / HD2000

It should be graphic related issue.
soundcloud.com/yudaidhun

Hi please make sure you do have the latest drivers for your graphics card even if windows says it does.
i know both amd (via a program) and nvidia via their website has a way of checking if you do.

Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher - in case of graphics
issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be
necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

And a $25 voucher....good deal NI!

thejonsolo wrote:And a $25 voucher....good deal NI!
I didn't see that - was that in an email?

Voucher seems to be public, it is stated on NI webpage as:

EIIC3D78SF

Pity I have pretty much everything I would have wanted from NI.

aMUSEd wrote:Pity I have pretty much everything I would have wanted from NI.
+1 And buying Komplete gives a lot more bang for the bucks

There is no conditions stated on the webpage for the voucher, but it can't be used for Komplete Updates :(

"This e-voucher is not valid for the product(s) in your shopping cart. Please check your e-voucher terms and conditions in your e-voucher email."

Numanoid wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Pity I have pretty much everything I would have wanted from NI.
+1 And buying Komplete gives a lot more bang for the bucks

There is no conditions stated on the webpage for the voucher, but it can't be used for Komplete Updates :(

"This e-voucher is not valid for the product(s) in your shopping cart. Please check your e-voucher terms and conditions in your e-voucher email."
That sucks. I was thinking about whether or not I could justify buying K10 before the end of the year, but if I can't use the voucher I'll just wait it out.

lorisdp wrote:if you wanna download the hibryd series please send me a message here
Not specifically free for Christmas, and Loris doesn't state this on his site but the Hybrid Series of three synths are free for a limited number of downloads. And there are more free plugins to take a look at.

I sent an E-mail a month ago, but have got no plugs so far...

http://lorisedp.altervista.org/blog/freevst/

NI Voucher...whatever...It's basicaly just an all-round $25 off Sale which
is much lower than their normal sales.

If you pay attention you will notice that no downloadable product is discounted right now.

You can't use it for hardware or Komplete and it's valid through 31 December. Would've loved
to apply it to get Komplete Audio 6....

Replika on the other hand is a great gift.

More presents from Germany, free samples for Live by Sample Magic :)

https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/break- ... on-live-9/

cocoazenith wrote:NI Voucher...whatever...It's basicaly just an all-round $25 off Sale which is much lower than their normal sales.
Before, I've always used those $25 vouchers to get Maschine expansions at half price -- and those were the only times I bought their expansions. Every time they gave me one, they were basically getting $25 they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. No more of that though; even at half price I've been less than thrilled by their expansions. Third-party Maschine kits are often more interesting and a better value.

I figure the cutoff time on these means an "XL" version of Replika will be released in January. :hihi:

PDF of Beat Workzone 3 (no 1, 2012) can be had for those who is not wary of facebook

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 3274437940

No plugs, and in german, but should be interesting enough anyhow

sorry numanoid i won't recive your email or it was cancelled as an error i don't know.. send me another email, or post you email here and i will add you to the download lists.. sorry about that.. hybrid are still free, no limitation for that.. i did not post the download links in my webpage cos my provider gave me only 20mb as maximum upload.. i have to addmore credit, than i will do it soon.. keep in touch cos i will post my new vst, the redosc number two.. i've worked 3 months on that! thanx to everyone 4 support.. ! :tu: :phones:

Return to “Instruments”