U-HE Hive

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
Ameyah Audio wrote:
shiftd wrote:(checking thread for the hundredth time today hoping for an announcement ...
me too.

well Presswerk is released as v1.0, so i guess Hive now?
We'll try to get a preview of Hive out withIn 24 hours.

There were a few last minute bugs, we need to check some things tomorrow before we post it.

There won't be any presets though. Which I'm sure will change quickly.
:party: that would be awsome, i have the half of friday free 4-12pm! :tu:
of course this will change quickly, do all the people, who have posted clips saved some presets?

pdxindy wrote:here ya go...
http://draigathar.org/sounds/Hive30.mp3
That was one of my favourites so far.
thanks

Urs wrote:There won't be any presets though.
I'm actually really looking forward to experimenting with no presets at first. It's a rare treat to get a blank sonic canvas to play with when you're working with computers.

Hive... The FX used are the Distortion and Comp... no Delay or Reverb

http://draigathar.org/sounds/Hive33.mp3

that sounds very impressive :clap:

Urs wrote: We'll try to get a preview of Hive out withIn 24 hours.

There were a few last minute bugs, we need to check some things tomorrow before we post it.

There won't be any presets though. Which I'm sure will change quickly.
Looking forward to it. Oddly enough the only 'hole' in my synth world is a dedicated supersaw type synth.

I certainly dont want ... F5 ... to sound impatiently ... F5 ... at all. And its not ... F5 ... my intention to increase ... F5 ... any pressure you ... F5 ... might feel in regard to ... F5 ... the preview promise ... F5 ... for today. And of course ... F5 ... i am aware of the fact ... F5 ... that there are still ... F5 ... 2 hours left until the ... F5 ... 24 hours are up. So ... F5 ... please, take all the time ... F5 ... you need to make it ... F5 ... a great sneak ... F5 ... peak thingy. Really ... F5 ... i mean it!

Coorec wrote:I certainly dont want ... F5 ... to sound impatiently ... F5 ... at all. And its not ... F5 ... my intention to increase ... F5 ... any pressure you ... F5 ... might feel in regard to ... F5 ... the preview promise ... F5 ... for today. And of course ... F5 ... i am aware of the fact ... F5 ... that there are still ... F5 ... 2 hours left until the ... F5 ... 24 hours are up. So ... F5 ... please, take all the time ... F5 ... you need to make it ... F5 ... a great sneak ... F5 ... peak thingy. Really ... F5 ... i mean it!
I lol'd

Sorry to bring bad news but i make it 13 hours.

I think it's gonna go this way: As we hadn't been able to seed our internal beta team last night, I'll simply also post a "use at your own risk" version here in a few hours. And once we get a bit of positive feedback I'll start a proper thread. If feedback is "crash all over" then I'll go back to the drawing board.

"crash all over"?? I think you must be one of the most humble developers out there, Urs!
:hihi:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

And yet we all know that when Urs says "use at your own risk" its probably more stable and complete than a lot of other devs would stick out there as v1.

Urs wrote:I think it's gonna go this way: As we hadn't been able to seed our internal beta team last night, I'll simply also post a "use at your own risk" version here in a few hours. And once we get a bit of positive feedback I'll start a proper thread. If feedback is "crash all over" then I'll go back to the drawing board.
Sounds good to me :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

mutantdog wrote:And yet we all know that when Urs says "use at your own risk" its probably more stable and complete than a lot of other devs would stick out there as v1.
this ! :tu:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Urs wrote:I think it's gonna go this way: As we hadn't been able to seed our internal beta team last night, I'll simply also post a "use at your own risk" version here in a few hours. And once we get a bit of positive feedback I'll start a proper thread. If feedback is "crash all over" then I'll go back to the drawing board.
Nobody is gonna care at all if this first beta release of HIVE has a tiny little sting. PARTY TIME!!!! :hyper: :tu: :party: 8)

Return to “u-he”