Art Pyrite - new synthesizer by Artvera

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Art Pyrite

Diego_C wrote:Thanks a lot for this Artvera! Very nice sounding cosmic synth. 8)
Happy holidays and Merry Xmas
:)
Thank you Diego !
I wish you Merry Christmas also :D

Artvera wrote:
syntheticillusion wrote:Let me say this is the best free/commercial synth of the year, I just downloaded it and made some sounds
just three presets but mind you this synth is amazing quality, truly beautiful sounds, I'm glad someone is also
helping you compile the synth, I recently bought synthedit to make VSTi plugins that are basic but have good
sounds to them and I was wondering when I get a synth finished can you help with the skin Vera? I love your
work, I have Wusikstation and the Carbon skin is the best, I would like to thank you for making a free version
I want to make a full blank bank for it and upload it here for the free version so people can make their own
sounds with this, I just uploaded some sounds, for you's all to check out,
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/art-pyr ... /downloads
Here's 3 presets for Electronic Music, Audio Demo's inside the zip, there is a Brass Patch, Bass and Lead sounds
Vera, can you check out my 3 presets, and give me notes on if they sounds good, there will be more soon, or
maybe even tonight, it's 2:34 AM here in Welland, so I will check this out in a few hours or so, I just checked
it out and made sounds for the Free version, I will buy the full version later, then I will give a full review,
The Brass Patch I made sounds great to my ear, it is good for none-atmospheric sounds, like Leads, Bass, Brass,
Plucked sounds, I wish there was a Noise OSC, Flanger/phaser Effect, normal waveforms in OSC 3 & 4, and
an init preset button to initialize the preset currently loaded in the full version, as there are init presets for all
the other sounds not used in the free version, I think there should be an init preset or preset bank button on both.
Thanks again for a wonderful Xmas Gift and Happy Holidays Vera :)
Hi syntheticillusion,

At first I want to thank you for your nice words to Pyrite !!

I have to say that your presets are wonderful especially AtomBrass is just amazing !!! :love:
Your presets are a proof that Pyrite has also the capacity to create totally different sounds, not only a type of atmospheric sounds as I created. I am happy that you utilized the potential of Pyrite and now you showed that a free version can be usable much more even though there are only few waveforms for oscillator 3 & 4. It is exactly what I wanted when I released free version without any annoying noise or an nagging screen - that users can create nice sounds with this synth even though it is restricted at few things. Also from this reason I released a free version with another 32 INIT preset slots for user presets.

Congratulation to your work and of course I will look forward to another your presets for this synthesizer ! :tu:

And if you will need to help with GUI for your new synthesizer, or you will need that I should make the full graphic interface, just PM me :D
Just I want to add some other notes....

"Noise OSC" - do you mean more types of noises ? Like White Noise, Pink Noise etc.. ? I ask because the oscillators 1 & 2 include the waveform Noise (but only one).

About INIT bank - it is easy to create the empty bank - just to save one INIT preset (the free version includes 32 INIT presets) then to use the button Patch Menu - first to load your saved preset into first preset slot and then select the option Copy Patch and to copy this first INIT preset into all slots. Now you have a full INIT bank - just to save it. The button PatchMenu offers also this "Copy Patch" option - not only options to save/load preset/bank.

Thank you demo download this one me! :hyper:
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:Thank you demo download this one me! :hyper:
:D :D

It's very good, reminds me of the Algomusic synths.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:It's very good, reminds me of the Algomusic synths.
Tim and Guenter were my favorite developers. I loved the sounds from their synthesizers !
I would like to continue in their traces - I am happy that Exposure and Pyrite can remind their amazing works ......

Thank you RunBeerRun !

I attached here 5 examples of presets made and recorded by KVR member "syntheticillusion" with a free version of ART Pyrite:

AtomBrass
Infekture
ResoBrass
SequBass
TechnoPad

Thank you very much syntheticillusion for make them - they are really nice :tu:
Without doubt - Pyrite can produce also totally different sounds than only any atmospheric sounds ! :D

Starting arrange\compose a prog metal project and ART Pyrite Free dress perfect with this songs (especially as Pads and Atmospheres)... :clap:

Turello wrote:Starting arrange\compose a prog metal project and ART Pyrite Free dress perfect with this songs (especially as Pads and Atmospheres)... :clap:
WOW !! If it will be possible, can I hear your piece of music when it will be finished ? Also I would be very happy if someone can give me any user song with some track/tracks of Pyrite that I could add it into my web page with the link to composer.

Thank you guys for your interest about my new product ! I feared few if there will be any interest about it because when I see how many music products is on market ...... :roll:

Hello again !!

I created a small Christmas Gift for all users of the full version Art Pyrite. I can only divulge that it is a smaller sound library for Kontakt.
So who bought Art Pyrite and who will buy Art Pyrite in range of January, will receive download link of it.
I hope that you will like it :)

Now who bought Pyrite already, just check your emails :party:

Thanks to all and Merry Christmas !! :harp:

Artvera wrote:I feared few if there will be any interest about it because when I see how many music products is on market ...... :roll:
HG Fortune synths had their special niche, too. There will always be some people who are more interested in new sound scapes than in generic supersaws and wobble basses... :wink:

Soundscape presets take some time to listen to, and on good days,
thought takes place during this time. A frame of reference is presented,
in which you can imagine more mundane beats and loops and melodies being used
with more complex sounds, as well as modified or simplified versions of the originals.
The ability to import soundfonts really minimizes any imagined limitations.
The Pyrite gold patina originates in it's core, and the interface is a beautiful workplace
for musicians 8) Thanks for sharing a free version!

Tricky-Loops wrote:
Artvera wrote:I feared few if there will be any interest about it because when I see how many music products is on market ...... :roll:
HG Fortune synths had their special niche, too. There will always be some people who are more interested in new sound scapes than in generic supersaws and wobble basses... :wink:
Thank you Tricky-Loops for your encouraging words :)

glokraw wrote:Soundscape presets take some time to listen to, and on good days,
thought takes place during this time. A frame of reference is presented,
in which you can imagine more mundane beats and loops and melodies being used
with more complex sounds, as well as modified or simplified versions of the originals.
The ability to import soundfonts really minimizes any imagined limitations.
The Pyrite gold patina originates in it's core, and the interface is a beautiful workplace
for musicians 8) Thanks for sharing a free version!
Nice words glokraw - thank you for them :)
You are right - to listen soundscapes takes more time - and some sounds in Pyrite are very variable at long time ....

Some good news for all users of free version of Art Pyrite !!!

ALTER BOY Sounds was so kind and he created the full sound bank (64 presets) for free Pyrite.
If you are interested for this sound bank, just go to main page here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/art-pyrite-by-artvera
and click on the button "Banks & Patches".

There are also another 10 presets for free version made by syntheticillusion.

Have fun !! :party:

Return to “Instruments”