Something is cooking again: Ragnarök Mark-2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ragnarök

:hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:I assume the waves are synchronized in version 1, leading to the strong periodic volume changes. Maybe a free-run option would be helpful.
That shouldn't cause volume changes anyway, perhaps it's phasing of the multi voice? I experienced this too, with lower freq sounds
I think those who are quick to offer changes to Ragnarok either haven't given it a full chance or don't know where it originated...

CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Is that for A and D? Try to align the sliders so they are directly above the respective knobs they are intended to modulate. There's no need to repeat the "vel" label twice :)

EvilDragon wrote:Is that for A and D? Try to align the sliders so they are directly above the respective knobs they are intended to modulate. There's no need to repeat the "vel" label twice :)
They are aligned correctly as they will function, which will be explained in the Mark-2 manual of course. And having the 'vel' label twice is logical, as there are/will be more sliders on the Mark-2 GUI ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

So, the second slider affects both decay AND sustain?

EvilDragon wrote:So, the second slider affects both decay AND sustain?
All will be revealed in time :D

Here's another teaser:

I can tease as well: :P

R.MkII-sample.mp3

Dry output, no FX.

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:I can tease as well: :P

R.MkII-sample.mp3

Dry output, no FX.

Cheers, Björn
Sounds very ring modulatoresque. :tu:

Full Bucket wrote:I can tease as well: :P

R.MkII-sample.mp3

Dry output, no FX.

Cheers, Björn
Damn, you're stealing my thunder :D

But this sound is totally wow :o Mark-2 will even more so live up to it's name :hihi:

crimsonwarlock wrote:Simply because the Casio synth that stood as inspiration for the V1 GUI has a sibling with the red GUI.
What is that?

Prolly XW-G1...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:Prolly XW-G1...
Yep, spot-on :D

Any news on this ???
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote:Any news on this ???
who knows.... been MIA for over a year :scared:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”