Leap Into The Void released "Fields Of Serenity" for Massive

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Short announcement!
Please find uptodate patch list with comments PDF available here. (Details tab).
Together with this is an update with eight more presets which are variations on previous presets that got extra positive user feedback.

Thanks.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Added new piece called "Of Calm".

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/of-calm

All sounds heard come from the soundset with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Bump.

Roughly two days left to save 30%.

Final day, 30% off!

I've converted this whole bank to Kore sounds now but am steadily making morphing patches, this one is so good I ended up making 2 versions to accommodate 16 variations!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... quence.mp3

this is just one of them morphing between variations in realtime.

I'm aiming to do morphs for pretty much all of this bank as the patches are so rich with sweet spots. For some like this one I am also making alternative versions.

aMUSEd wrote:I've converted this whole bank to Kore sounds now but am steadily making morphing patches, this one is so good I ended up making 2 versions to accommodate 16 variations!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... quence.mp3

this is just one of them morphing between variations in realtime.

I'm aiming to do morphs for pretty much all of this bank as the patches are so rich with sweet spots. For some like this one I am also making alternative versions.
Morphs of delight.
Very nice. :clap:

Thanks - I'm 2/3 of the way there now - should be done sometime tomorrow. Getting some amazing variations, total timbral transformations.

Fields Of Serenity for Kore 2. :party:

Hello

Fields Of Serenity has, thanks to Stephen (aMUSEd), been converted to Kore 2 (ksd) sounds, including 8 morph positions on all presets (some 8+). :clap:

For the record, all Leap Into The Void Massive sound sets are available for Kore 2.

liv wrote:Fields Of Serenity for Kore 2. :party:

Hello

Fields Of Serenity has, thanks to Stephen (aMUSEd), been converted to Kore 2 (ksd) sounds, including 8 morph positions on all presets (some 8+). :clap:

For the record, all Leap Into The Void Massive sound sets are available for Kore 2.
Thanks Mikael, it was a real adventure finding all those sonic spaces within these patches. Just to add, all but 2 of the LITV Massive soundsets also have additional morphing variations for 50-100% of the patches, so that's a lot of added value for Kore 2 owners (who also do not need the full version of Massive as these work with the integrated Massive engine).

I will be working on adding additional morphs for the last 2 banks when I find the time.

Just a pity I can't do the same for the Absynth soundsets.

aMUSEd wrote:
liv wrote:Fields Of Serenity for Kore 2. :party:

Hello

Thanks Mikael, it was a real adventure finding all those sonic spaces within these patches.
Good to hear.
Just to add, all but 2 of the LITV Massive soundsets also have additional morphing variations for 50-100% of the patches, so that's a lot of added value for Kore 2 owners (who also do not need the full version of Massive as these work with the integrated Massive engine).
Thanks for the correct update info.
I will be working on adding additional morphs for the last 2 banks when I find the time.
Cool. [url=htp://liv.mikaeladle.se/ominobscurusatmosphaerum.html]Omin Obscurus Atmosphaerum[/url] is imho a -and an intended design for- morphing delight aswell.
Maybe there will be some sort of "flip-side" release someday, "Omin Obscurus Continuum". Not a bad idea at all. 8)

Yeah I'm working on Omin, because it's so deep it takes the longest, partly because I just get lost in exploring the sounds, but also because there are so many potential sounds in each patch.

aMUSEd wrote:Yeah I'm working on Omin, because it's so deep it takes the longest, partly because I just get lost in exploring the sounds, but also because there are so many potential sounds in each patch.
Good to hear you are getting lost in exploration :)
8) :tu:

Return to “Soundware”