FL Studio 12 BETA available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

so far the beta has been buggy as hell for me.
(as betas are)
Cant wait 'till it sorted: I really like the new design!
..what goes around comes around..

Only had small bugs so far here.

One plugin wouldn't load and one went a bit haywire at some point (synthedit thing). Reloaded the project and that sorted it.

I've actually had better luck running troublesome plugins with this that the last ver!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

i have realised that there are tons of things that i only discovered and have yet to discover on FL.since FL STUDIO is best known for electronic music why not introduce a new genre in the best way by posting a video that can launch FL 12 to showcase some of its core features is by having a live band recording a session using FL.exposing its multiple simultenouse recording,midi sequencing,bass Guitar Amp etc.it will open up to new customers.

Actually recording live sessions is not FL Studio strengh its more tailored for ITB. :)
PS. Other then that it's brilliant.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Did they ever fix the bug where it won't display parameter values until you actually move a knob or fader? This makes FL almost unusable for me.

blackflag wrote:Did they ever fix the bug where it won't display parameter values until you actually move a knob or fader? This makes FL almost unusable for me.
+1 except I can bear with it, rather annoying though.

No holidays sales?

Thanks for the heads up valerian i didnt know that.probarbly why live recording bands Prefer PRO TOOLS OR CUBASE

EvilDragon wrote:
tony tony chopper wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:is something totally impossible to happen for FL?
it's technically possible if I add a tempo track (something that's only needed for this), but I don't see the point. We're talking about making a little easier something that only a little niche needs.
Not sure why a tempo track is necessary for that... tempo is already automatable as a parameter in FL. So basically the play cursor CAN already change its speed in the playlist already... just being governed by the tempo automation.

This "linear grid" mode would just additionally scale the speed of the play cursor, according to the time signature of the pattern's time signature.

Oh wait, yeah, I think I see where the lockup could end up being. Having patterns stacked vertically with different time signatures at once (that's cool from polyrhythmic standpoint, too!). Yeah, tempo track does seem a necessity for this, after all - in that case it would dictate both the tempo AND time signature of the whole project, and individual pattern time signature settings would need to be disregarded. Oh well! I know quite a few people using FL that could get a lot mileage out of such feature (one Blake Robinson of Synthetic Orchestra, for example).

And it wouldn't be "a little easier". It would be HEAPS easier, as paterpeter says. There would be no need for "mental bridging" - 1 of the pattern would align with 1 of the playlist/timeline. That does make sense indeed.

:hyper:

ELECTRONIC FREAK wrote:FL STUDIO is by far the best sequencer ever.its the only DAW i know that uses both MIDI And STEP SEQUENCER and can interchange a STEP SEQUENCER with midi.one of the many reasons why i choose FL studio for music production and sound design.
Check out Mixcraft maybe.
Not into step myself, but you easily swap to step mode in editor.

Clip launching, support for Novation Launchpad, loops highly developed - well, as far as I can tell without being into those features.

And audio does not feel like an addon - like in FL.

Though i have never used it I've heard great things about Mixcraft 8 pro from guys who record live bands.does it have a Control Room Mixer and when you record can you record an output signal to mono?

Is version 12 going to be available for mac osx or is it even further away?
Bitwig

I must congratulate the developers of FL Studio for being so open about their upcoming V12. http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/flstudio12.php Because of their openness, the free updates and this thread I bought V11. And when you come down to it it's a great DAW.

I was wondering why is just about everyone else so secretive about their plans for a version update.

maybe because they aren't sure whether or not their ideas will come to fruition....
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

had to get fruit in there somehow...
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”