3rd party soundsets for Spectral on patchpool

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral Excursions Spectral Rays

Just a heads up: I am working on a soundset for Spectral which will be released early January 2014. You can find more info on this patchpool page.

Here are some demos using only patches form Spectral Excursions, I really love this synth!

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... excursions
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sounds very promising, looking forward to it. Please keep me in the loop so we can mention it in our newsletter !

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Sounds very promising, looking forward to it. Please keep me in the loop so we can mention it in our newsletter !
Thank's Peter, will keep you in the loop then :)
Simon

Just a heads up that I released Spectral Excursions a little while ago, you can find it here.

Just to let you guys know, these are some serious sounds, very well handcrafted, got my recommendation !

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Just to let you guys know, these are some serious sounds, very well handcrafted, got my recommendation !
Thank you, Peter :party:

I just got this and I can recommend it too. A wide range of sounds, very expressive, and fully exploiting the modulation potential of this synth. One of those sets where you never seem to finish previewing the patches because you're too busy creating new tracks :)

mikusan wrote:One of those sets where you never seem to finish previewing the patches because you're too busy creating new tracks :)
:tu: That's the best feedback a sound designer can get.
Thank you!

I'm now doing a second set for Spectral, check it out here.

My second soundset for Spectral has just been released, check out Spectral Rays here.

And thank's Peter for the mention in your Newsletter yesterday, much appreciated!

Sampleconstruct wrote:And thank's Peter for the mention in your Newsletter yesterday, much appreciated!
From me, too...! :tu:

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Spending time with the Spectral Excursions and Spectral Rays soundsets..

Really enjoy using, and exploring this sounds, especielly pleased that the CPU hit is very low, and that it's easy to tweak and understand whats going on in the Spectral Synth.

I also really like the way the Arp is setup.

Very good value both in the Patchpool soundsets, and the Spectral Synth, especially the Sale price on the synth makes it extremely good value..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

:D :tu: Thank you, enjoy

Spectral Synth is such a great synth, everything is clearly laid out, works as promised, and this encourages experimentation.

I think there is a nice balance between features and usability..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Return to “LinPlug”