Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'll PM you the link to the most recent previous update - we may luck out and find this already fixed.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Is there an official way to get the latest update? I also have the CM issue with the Cumulus CM and would like to update the software if possible.

+1
SirKen wrote:Is there an official way to get the latest update? I also have the CM issue with the Cumulus CM and would like to update the software if possible.

I did send CM the most recent build, 1.1, a while back, so I'd hope they'd have updated their vault by now.

Otherwise, I can PM you guys an update now for 1.1.1, or - and I'd prefer this, if only because 1.1.1 does have a known 'quirk' with MIDI learn - provided that you're not in urgent need, I can get a fixed 1.1.2 up at some point this week and send you links to that?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Yes, interested into Cumulus 1.1.2 when it will be available.
I have a couple of CM mags, but it is the paper version, and i don't know how to access the Vault (i could, once, with a more recent issue, but i can't remember how to do it again).

+1 for 1.1.2

Hello, can anybody tell me how to get this plugin for linux?
I´ve bought computer music, but there is just windows version...

I'll private message you, and sort this out.

fwsuperhero wrote:Hello, can anybody tell me how to get this plugin for linux?
I have same problem.

No worries; I'll private message you and sort it out, Phlox.s.

Phlox.s wrote:
fwsuperhero wrote:Hello, can anybody tell me how to get this plugin for linux?
I have same problem.
Sorry to bother you again, but same problem here :(

I'll sort you out via private message, folderwings.

Phlox.s wrote:
fwsuperhero wrote:
Hello, can anybody tell me how to get this plugin for linux?

I have same problem.
I too am having this problem...I bought two issues online, gained access to the vault, but there is only Windows and Mac versions

No problem ohill; I'll sort you out via PM.

Hi Colin, I bought the magazine, but I didn't find the linux version. Any help here?

Thanks indeed

Johannes!

Return to “Loomer”