Presswerk Public Beta

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

in the new beta installer I saw the VST3 format plugin option
We are the true makers of our destiny.

fese wrote:
aaron aardvark wrote:I have not come across the Penny Lane Easter Egg as of yet..........or are you guys joking?
In the opto and fet view, you can right-click on that u-he sticker where you can select different ones. Also, you can open the presswerk sticker folder in which you can put your own sticker (which I did). And if you double click on that strip of emulated adhesive tape, you can enter your own text.
have the Stickers been removed along with the vintage views?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

u-he team, you did a really great job, again!
Presswerk is fantastic, love the sound, the handling, the look!

Just one suggestion for improvement:
Please think about the FONT COLOR of the preset menu - red is hard to read unless you don't crank up the screen (which I try to avoid in my rather dark "mixing cave" :-)

Best regards!

I got Presswerk for Christmas, though it didn't ask me for a license key number, because it was still beta. Then I went on vacation for several days, came back after the new year, and then I thought my toontrack drums were giving demo trial noises every 30 seconds. Silly me, it was the Presswerk in the demo mode (compression on the toontrack drums), no longer beta for free. Entered the license number for Presswerk after I opened it up (it hadn't asked for that lately), and now I'm fine.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”