Any love for Diversion?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IrionDaRonin wrote:I love this synth.

Have a nice day :)
Agreed. Group hug for Diversion.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I boutgh it recently in the marketplace and I DO love this synth.
I'm after vintage synthpop-80's sounds, but Diversion brings out the "hidden/experimental" needs I have, especially with granular and sample mode on.
Found it simple to use, clear to my ears, capable of complex sounds and great possibilities.
As someone said, the intense CPU usage with some patches (also with 2x oversampling) needs to be fixed, but I'm confident Dmitry will handle this.

The Diversion FX from CM is super great too.
ImageImageImageImage

Love Diversion, got a great character of it's own

highkoo wrote:The Diversion FX from CM is super great too.
I have looked everywhere for that. I have a CM sub from the last year and a half, but it is not in with the software. Was it only featured in one issue?

thejonsolo wrote:
highkoo wrote:The Diversion FX from CM is super great too.
I have looked everywhere for that. I have a CM sub from the last year and a half, but it is not in with the software. Was it only featured in one issue?
yep, computer music CM176.
you'd have to order the back issue :-)
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Hmm, printed copy not available. Digital copy does not have Vault access earlier than issue 182 (well actually it skips from 182 down to 68, weird).

Wonder if Sches would send me a copy?

I just bought 184 on itunes.
DiversionFX is on that :-)
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Diversion is one of my favorites synths to play with. It has a number of features that I think are unique in the softsynth world. I had started working on a sound set for it some time ago before my body decided it wanted to spend most of the last year in the hospital. Hopefully, one of these days I will get back to it.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

Awesome, gonna buy it just for that!

It's a fantastic synth!! Does it's own thing. In terms of bass it's one of the best imo.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Anyone know of any Christmas sales on diversion? I might bite if a great deal came along...
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

thejonsolo wrote:Hmm, printed copy not available. Digital copy does not have Vault access earlier than issue 182 (well actually it skips from 182 down to 68, weird).

Wonder if Sches would send me a copy?
One year ago, probably more, when CM Diversion FX came in Computer Music Magazine and the thread was created in the forums, i said in the post that i wanted CM Diversion FX so badly due the waiting was going to be a suffering; i explained that the spanish version of the actual UK Computer Music magazine always takes about 4 months to arrive to my country (translations and edition, etc...) that i would buy in any case, as i usually do.

Dmitri kindly sent me a private message and sent me the CM Diversion FX.
I have meet generous and great developers, musicians and true friends here that supports your dreams and passions. And i wont be able to meet all of them in reality. I have found more true friends here, than in my actual life.

I never forget a good action or kind gesture when i can't take, afford or do what i really want, specially talking about music and my passions.

It takes time, but i never forget of those who helped me to make my dream come true and give me that inspiration and good feelings in my way to follow it. :)

Have a nice time and Merry Christmas! :)
bjporter wrote:Agreed. Group hug for Diversion.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hugs back, brother :hug:

PD: Something is being cooked...

rustman wrote:Anyone know of any Christmas sales on diversion? I might bite if a great deal came along...
It was very briefly on sale in August...a very rare occasion. $89. :love:
바보

bftucker wrote:
rustman wrote:Anyone know of any Christmas sales on diversion? I might bite if a great deal came along...
It was very briefly on sale in August...a very rare occasion. $89. :love:
Wish I'd been paying attention. Guess I'll get MPowersynth next week when it goes on sale.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Return to “Instruments”