Bitwig Studio 1.1.3 RC 2

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good evening,

Bitwig Studio 1.1.3 RC 2 is available for download on http://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/ ... idate.html. Here is the list of changes since the first release candidate:

FIXED - After opening Multisample Editor, opening and closing of collapsible tracks in mixer does not work anymore.
FIXED - Rare crash when working with audio files.
FIXED - Controller API: assignPolyphonicAftertouchToExpression function didn't work.
FIXED - Hybrid track with sampler and a following Bitwig device does not play bounced-in-place audio when the track is not selected.

Cheers,
Volker
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

You guys rock!
Studio One Pro 3.3 and PT 12.6 on Win 8.1 Pro, i7-3930k, Sabertooth x79, 16GB G.Skill 2133, Lynx Hilo, Eleven Rack, Chandler TG2, Liquid Channel, Mojave MA-200, Focal CMS65s. Oh, and a "few" guitars...

Nice one! thx, and now..enjoy the holidays ;)

Your website looks funny BTW (it looks like those pictures you used to see at the mall with all the colored dots)

So it looks like you guys fixed this? Everything's snapping into place, that's nice.
Ogopogo wrote:I noticed that when you are overdubbing it is possible to end up with shortened notes or nulled notes when you have record quantization on.

Here I've got a clip filled with 16th notes, and I'm overdubbing the same note on it with record quantize on 16th and quantize note length checked. Theoretically you would expect that after the overdub the item should look exactly the same (as long as I don't play longer than 16th notes), because where ever I play a new note that note would be quantized to 1/16th and simply end up replacing the note that was already there. Instead it seems that the new notes being played are entered into the editor, interfering with whatever is there, and then they are quantized, leaving whatever notes they interfered with altered.

http://i.imgur.com/pwdtD4l.gif

Input quantize is nice btw. Is there a hot key for it?

hibidy wrote:Input quantize is nice btw. Is there a hot key for it?
This is not on by default I hope?

Well, it appears to be on every time you start a project.

hibidy wrote:Well, it appears to be on every time you start a project.
It remembers it's setting. If it's off it'll be off when you restart Bitwig.

Ogopogo wrote:
hibidy wrote:Well, it appears to be on every time you start a project.
It remembers it's setting. If it's off it'll be off when you restart Bitwig.
Well, I guess I kinda meant that. But yeah, you are correct.

I'm hoping that will eventually be the default behaviour for lots of stuff. When I start a new project it can be frustrating to have to go through several things so everything is setup how you like ;)
Formally known as CnuTram.

Well I do not allow hosts to tell me how to time what I play so I want this off permanently.

a bug of 1.1.2 is still present

if i open up a project and play a track in solo everything is fine. Now i switch to the Studio i/O, activate "Solo as Cue", the track (which is now activated in cue mode) will be played back normaly.
If i deactivate the global "Solo as Cue" function and press play, the track will be played back in Solo (because Solo is still active). If i deactivate now the Solo playback, it still plays Solo. :dog: (I tried it several times, always the same thing... just wanna mention that i´m running Bitwig on an unsupported OS, Fedora 20) Could you please check that ?!

thanks

please send to tech support, thx

It's not saving any settings for me - I still have to turn off the snapping, turn off any quantization, turn off plugin delay compensation, and various other things every time. It should save all those settings.

Return to “Bitwig”