PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:
Which Hive mode is that?
totally forgot about the modes,that was normal mode

Hive Normal Saw

Hive Dirty Saw

Hive Clean Saw

Sylenth Saw

In lack of a presets thread I decided to add my "signature" mad bee hive sound for all of you to play with...

An early merry xmas everyone :)

https://soundcloud.com/torbenhansen/att ... e-bee-hive
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

How long is the intro price for Hive going on for?

End of Jan when beta is over

Maintaining a constant output volume whilst changing the filter gain or osc volume requires juggling with two different knobs, and working out whether a perceived difference is down to a change in timbre or a change in overall volume gets in the way of efficient sound design.

Some means to inversely link two related gain/vol controls would make this process a lot easier (same goes for any u-he synth where filter gain changes filter behaviour).

does the link button beside filter 1 volume control cover that

No, if you tried it you'd know what it does. :P

hakey wrote:Maintaining a constant output volume whilst changing the filter gain or osc volume requires juggling with two different knobs, and working out whether a perceived difference is down to a change in timbre or a change in overall volume gets in the way of efficient sound design.

Some means to inversely link two related gain/vol controls would make this process a lot easier (same goes for any u-he synth where filter gain changes filter behaviour).
One could set that up using a constant in the mod section. Turning the constant knob would do just that.

exmatproton wrote:Turning the constant knob would do just that.
Where's the constant knob?

twolegstoneworks wrote:In lack of a presets thread I decided to add my "signature" mad bee hive sound for all of you to play with...

An early merry xmas everyone :)

https://soundcloud.com/torbenhansen/att ... e-bee-hive
HAHAHAHA!!!! Thanx for that. Awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe I found my new favorite synth!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable Synth........WOW

hakey wrote:
Constant modulator. Then modulation amount knob.

EvilDragon wrote:
hakey wrote:
Constant modulator. Then modulation amount knob.
Unless I'm missing something, there's no way to have one knob control two different amounts simultaneously.

Modulating, eg, osc vol and filter gain in opposite directions at the same time would still require two knobs - might as well use the two knobs on the main panel.

JKVisFX wrote:=This is just based on watching the preview video:

I love how you assign modulation to destinations. However, there should be some visual indication that modulation has been assigned to a parameter - something like changing the color of a parameter or have a color ring or outline around the parameter that shows it is being modulated. Something like this:
https://flic.kr/p/px2QZe
There will be visual clues. Nothing that involves heavy UI updates, but we will try some methods to make modulations visible.

XYZ pad for the central display?

Return to “u-he”