Acustica - Titanium Multiband Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Titanium

or a dry/mix knob for parallel?
Musician/Composer/Mixer based in Montreal, Canada. Acustica Audio Nebula / Acustica Audio Tulip, Rust, Sienna. Latest mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mTQmE7S-ZM

Cant wait to see whats next. I want to beta test nebula 4 .... ive been with you guys since inception.

Anyways i dont care if it hits the cpu because i can hear what its doing and thats the best part. Thanks and keep kicking ass.

Ok, so now I'm curious. Sorry for being a real noob regarding this product, but I'm wondering how I load these into my system (Win 7 64bit, Cubase 64bit). Does Titanium work like a normal VST plugin? Do I need another product to "host" it (Nebula)? If so, then I'll have to add that cost to the purchase price, right? The website is not that helpful regarding basic DAW setup. Cheers!

All Acqua plugins are normal VST plugins. You don't need Nebula.
my music: aj-guitar.com

in a copule of days we'll release a trial demo.

If you buy and you are not satisfied we can refund you.
Other info, it never happened till now on acqua plugins for the exception of a couple of cases in the past, they asked back money for buying a different product.

They are normal plugins, you don't need nebula.
You buy, you install, you authorize. Authorization is a simple text file.

Zaphod (giancarlo) wrote:Authorization is a simple text file.
No it's not. This is a very confusing statement and needs to be corrected. The copy protection / authorization system is challenge and response.

A "simple text file" authorization system would mean you use the same text file as a key for any computer you want. This is not true for Nebula nor Aqua plugins and is very important for users to understand. Challenge and response systems are generally disliked (and I agree with this) but I understand why it must be used in this case. Just wanted to correct you on this so that there is no confusion.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

ah ok sorry :D

Eager to try out the demos, also to see what the OS footprint is like with acqua plugins.

Finally had time to try the demo: It doesn't work at all. Win7 Reaper 32bit. The only thing that actually does something is the output knob. :shrug:

did you authorize it?

Zaphod (giancarlo) wrote:did you authorize it?
Authorize? Sigh, no. How would I do that please?

You gotta get a demo authorisation file from the website from your account (first upload the file that the plug-in generates) or something like that
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

penguinfromdeep wrote:You gotta get a demo authorisation file from the website from your account (first upload the file that the plug-in generates) or something like that
Thanx, gonna check that later.

Just curious... How does the single band version compare to previous Nebula versions?

I'm in the market for a good compressor and I could get the whole Nebula package for almost the same as the Titanium plugs, but I'm looking for quality vs quality
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:I'm looking for quality vs quality
So guess it's all about the quality :D

Return to “Effects”