MUVERB NEW Features

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

links there if you would like to download reverb comes with stereo width as it didnt before and it also has a gate now and the filters have lfo now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by runaudio on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

And another for playing with - thanks! :)

your very welcome yeah another and more to come please enjoy :)

dl now. thanx.

edit. im not getting any sound with this reverb?

AstralExistence wrote: edit. im not getting any sound with this reverb?
Try mess around with the gate 'cause it works fine here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Great reverb runaudio. Could easily end up being my go to FX reverb
on all sorts of different sound sources.

I like that with the LFO it becomes rhythmical and there by sits
better in the mix with the other tracks.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

thank you guys and AstralExistence load it onto a channel then move the dry,wet knob on the reverb you should hear the reverb working

OK, tried this today. The threshold is a bit of a problem for me, I think: maybe my levels are generally on the low side but it seems geared for much higher levels... But it certainly has a good feel once dialled in. I had technical difficulties for most of my session today, so didn't get to play with it as much as I'd hoped - I'll spend more time with it tomorrow.

glad to hear that you had a go at useing it today is there any thing you would like me to change about the plugin or anything that you think that might help you

One other thing struck me... the dry/wet - does that still only apply to the reverb? (I didn't get around to playing with it.) I feel there should be one applying to the whole effect if not. Ideally have two audio outs: mix and wet, with dry/wet affecting the mix output, mixing the effect input with the wet output. This allows using it as either an insert or send quite naturally.

yeah the dry/wet is for the verb so you like me to add dry/wet knob to each the filters and gate

Well, I was thinking of around the whole effect -- mixing the input signal with the processed output signal (which should still be available as an audio out). Ignoring all the other controls: one audio in to the "box", a dry/wet control to control how much effect the box has and then two audio outs - one for the mixed input plus processed signal and one for the "100% wet" processed signal. At the moment, it works well as a send effect (i.e. it's got the "100% wet" processed signal out) but it means setting up a send/return flow if you want to mix in the original dry signal. If it had an overall dry/wet it would make using it as an insert so much easier.

Sniff, I come too late, the link has disappeared...

Idem for the compressor.

Maybe for next Christmas?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny the link for the reverb and the compressor are there now sorry about that enjoy heres the compressor link http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=427727

Nice! Thank you!

Instead of attachments (which is a method very limited in size and can be only temporary) would you agree if I hosted all your files so that you have just to provide links in the threads instead of attachments?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

if you like

Return to “MUTOOLS”