Nitroflex vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nitroflex

Numanoid wrote:
murnau wrote:aarghhhh... shame it's not 64bit! :cry:
This plug is so good, that you forget about that when you fire it up ;)
Agree, and 1.91 sounds better than ever! :tu:

okay guys convinced! i'd download the demo and will check this weekend. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Numanoid wrote:Edit: Wow, maybe it is time to consider telepathy as a force?

I am missing plugin, I think about wanting plugin, and lo and behold doesn't a message from the dev with the download link appear just now :o :)

Talk about great service :tu: :hug:

New telepathy service !!!!!
i read the message after. :o :o :o
Synthblitz Audio

Hey guys im a 17 year old house producer and i discovered Nitroflex vst how ever in my track there's is an annoying glitch that im desperately trying to get rid of please please help me thanks! THE TRACK WITH THE GLITCH IS BELOW

~PARADOXSIK HOUSE~ https://soundcloud.com/reubenblosch/par ... ondon-demo

Now this is Glitch Marketing... Should all people listen to the song just to find a glitch somewhere? :nutter: :bang:

A big thanks to the dev, for another free update, now at 1.92

This is probably the best 29 bucks I have ever spent :tu:

Numanoid wrote:A big thanks to the dev, for another free update, now at 1.92

This is probably the best 29 bucks I have ever spent :tu:
Completely agree with you: Nitroflex is amazing (and getting even better with each update), and Massimo is one heck of a dev (fast support, friendly e-mails, etc). :tu:

I think it sounds pretty good.
I have been writing a review on it, and just finished it up today.

Also, I made a few suggestions before this latest version just came out, and he was able to quickly change a few things for it. Great support :)

Ok,I'm working to fulfill all suggestions. :)
Beginning with the release of 50 new presets in the download section of kvr.
Organs ,steels ,pads ,plucks and more; sound presets very bright and beautiful.
Of course work correctly only with the latest update v1.92
Synthblitz Audio

Thanks for another great free update :tu:

The demo can't find msvcr90-ruby191.dll. Where might this be downloaded _safely_? There are various sites offering it but some appear questionable.

And BTW, why should it not be supplied or incorporated into the plug by the dev?

Any advice will be welcomed!

Greg Williams

What OS are you on?

I got no such warning when loading the latest version, I am on Windows 7 (64 bit)

I don't think this is a serious error, just that you need to install some additional Windows component.

I don't think the Flowstone Ruby code thing requires you to have a ruby dll, what's supposed to happen is that it works. I've heard many problems with Ruby, though, and do not have the actual info. But yeah they set it up so that you'd already have it working.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Hi guys
Nitroflex usually no need for additional dll.
Until now No one has reported this to me.

I check ;-)
Synthblitz Audio

I found a old request for technical support.
In fruity loops, nitroflex had been incorrectly installed in the internal plugin directory of fruity loops and not in the external one.
In that case nitroflex can not read the file msvcr ... (ruby language interpreter) created automatically by nitroflex.

the same error may appear, if coming into windows without administrator rights.

However if anyone has problems to install the Demo, can write to the email on the site ;-)

Thanks for reporting
Synthblitz Audio

Return to “Instruments”