Art Pyrite - new synthesizer by Artvera

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Art Pyrite

It's a simple fact of evolution.
Time moves on and 32 bit programs will be left behind.
That which does not evolve to 64 bit will become extinct.

:!: :arrow:
Last edited by BBFG# on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not so simple fact.... Everything I use is still 32 bit, even though I am on Win8, 64 bit.

It is not about having the latest and greatest but how you use it.

The small developers will survive because they can better hide during the apocalypse! :P

Seems like I've heard that before when 32 bit was taking over the 16 bit market.
I don't like the idea of tying myself to a corpse though.

Tricky-Loops wrote:The small developers will survive because they can better hide during the apocalypse! :P

So you're equating them to cock roaches? :dog:

I just look at each instrument or fx as a tool - if it can do what I need it to do, all is well. I do not look at 32 vs 64 bit.

I guess it is just a different approach....

BBFG# wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:The small developers will survive because they can better hide during the apocalypse! :P

So you're equating them to cock roaches? :dog:

Hey guys !! If you will be very hot, moderator locks this thread ....

I just want to THANK YOU to all, especially to zag4139@comcast., Markku, cubanoid, ccDuckett, glokraw and alvfaria for their nice words to my work. It adds me more taste to work. I really am happy when I hear that you like my products and it is very important to me because I work then with bigger enthusiasm. And as I asked here, I will include new sound library to Pyrite like addition, for to make the price more acceptable. Thank you again guys for your support !

Artvera wrote:Hey guys !! If you will be very hot, moderator locks this thread ....
:uhuhuh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0GR24-ZBtY

Artvera wrote:Hey guys !! If you will be very hot, moderator locks this thread ....
I don't see anybody getting hot. Maybe just adding some humor to some hard face truths?

It never ceases to amaze me how much time people spend complaining on KVR. Until a developer finally achieves the perfect, holy grail of plugins, the one that satisfies every desire and is loved by all, most of KVR will just be idle bitching.

We're talking about $60 here, that's 3 pizzas. Half the plugins I use are 32-bit, and they work just fine and will continue to work just fine for years to come. There are some lovely sounds in this synth, and it's obvious that a lot of time and attention have gone into making it. We're so unbelievably spoiled with music tools, though, that our default mode of engaging developers is to tell them how they've failed to meet all of our expectations, however unrealistic they are.

For those demo-ing this plugin, I think you're missing the opportunity to load your own sounds. One of the most requested features I see for synths is sample import, and I've been using all the SF2 files I can find to bring in custom sounds. It really makes the sonic palette for the oscillators unlimited.

Anyway, congrats on the cool synth (yep, I bought it), and now I'll be looking forward to the new strings/choir sounds somewhere down the road.

Thanks,
Dan

dreadnought wrote:We're talking about $60 here, that's 3 pizzas.
Just imagine for a moment there might be people in this world who have to work for 2 weeks (or more) to earn $60, and maybe they need something to eat, too, as well as new shoes & clothing, not only pizzas... Imagine they cannot buy every Synthedit synth out there, no matter how much time the developer invested to design the custom waves...

Imagine whilst you're eating your 3 pizzas for $60, other people in this world have $60 for the whole month... :shrug:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Imagine whilst you're eating your 3 pizzas for $60, other people in this world have $60 for the whole month... :shrug:
Oh, I didn't realize we were talking about third-world electronic music hobbyists here. If they have to save for months to buy a Synthedit plugin, how long will it take them to save up for a computer to run it on? :hyper:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Imagine whilst you're eating your 3 pizzas for $60, other people in this world have $60 for the whole month... :shrug:
Such people do not have the computer if they have $60 for the whole month. So they are not worried for any synthesizer for any price.
Here are people who can spend $60 infrequently because they have computer, internet connection, television and everything what they can venture.
Even here are people who can spend their money for such software like Omnisphere and similar software in this cost category.
Maybe these people can realize that they can get similar sounds for smaller money at cheaper software but they need to boast about expensive equipment :wink:
Last edited by Artvera on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”