Ascendant // Outlets of the Sky

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Outstanding piece of work.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

JJBiener wrote:Outstanding piece of work.
Cheers - thanks!

Listened to the EP / collection Sat. night I think.
More experimental in the pads and sonic illustrations, maybe, from "Sores Transmission."
Like everyone else, i`m really digging all the tracks consecutively.
Will have some scratch to share very soon so I can listen in glorious hi fidelity !

PS: just great pads, arps and atmospheres all through this. Bass and percussion always solid and steadily moving it along.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Love it, absolutely my kind of music. Well mixed too, I got me some listening to do for your other tracks... Wish I could listen all the time, so much beautiful music it's a wonderful time to be alive!

@annode & @codestation - thanks mates. Glad it's being enjoyed! Happy holidays and see you in '15.

i must have entirely missed this , as i see you first trotted this out in september ...

i like it well enough ; indeed , some aspects of this work are quite appealing ...
sadly , you set the bar rather high , earlier in the year w/ your release of
' hit singularities ' , which to my mind , was easily one of the finest pieces of music i've
heard round these parts in ages ...

so , there's that then ...

experimental.crow wrote:earlier in the year w/ your release of
' hit singularities ' , which to my mind , was easily one of the finest pieces of music i've
heard round these parts in ages ...
Thanks for that --> :party:

I only just got around to listening to this. Better late than never :) I was going to download this after Christmas, but I'll I do it now so I can play it in the car tomorrow. I really like the 2 new tracks.

Another fine job, guys :tu:

Cheers Seismic - happy holidays!

Return to “Music Cafe”