Vengeance Producer Suite - Scope - a free xmas gift for all customers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Scope

as an xmas gift and a "thank you" to our customers, we just released a new Vengeance Plugin for free, for all existing Vengeance plugin owners (which one you own does not matter, but you have to own at least one) :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCv9Ri1_Rg

Thank you! :clap: :tu: :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I love my Vengeance stuff. This shit just gets cooler and cooler!! I have tons of effects already but the Vengeance FX bundles are outweighing all my other effects bundles in sheer inspiration, coolness, quality, diversity and extreme workflow simplicity. Now I got another tool to add to my big fat powerful effects toolbox! Thanks Vengeance!!!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

So had to ask... does the Philta CM qualifies for this freebie?

msvs wrote:as an xmas gift and a "thank you" to our customers, we just released a new Vengeance Plugin for free, for all existing Vengeance plugin owners (which one you own does not matter, but you have to own at least one) :party:
Interesting offering, Manuel (if that is you).

I think, it's important to point out again, that you need to have at least 1 Vengeance Plugin on your Elicenser.

I don't, so sorry me.

Still spawning my interest however. Which brings me to one major Q: can I setup the meter ballistics to my needs? Like: weighted, unweighted, reference level, color codes and the likes?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Looks phenomenal, too bad you need a dongle or else I'd buy this in a heart beat.

Can you buy this? I think it's just free if you have one of their plugins already.

tbh I am almost tempted to buy something just to get this it looks so good but there isn't really anything I'm that interested apart from the timefreeze plugin and a couple of the spectral and FFT tools in the new bundle but the rest don't interest me so it seems a lot to pay just for those 3-4 fx. It would be great if there was a spectral bundle with just those in.

I would love to get that trancegate from the Producer Suite (if the price is right). Shame they aren't available as single plugins... $99 for the bundle is a very good price though.

Nocturnal909 wrote:So had to ask... does the Philta CM qualifies for this freebie?
I have the same question but my guess is no due to the fact that the CM edition is technically free.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

I demoed, and I think that this is a very high value plugin as the $299 Blue Cat's Analysis Pack works, IMO. I bought VPS Philta XL recently and am happy with this amazing gift.

Freezes Studio One2 and REAPER while scanning...win 7 32
Last edited by Selfik on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

dakkra wrote:
Nocturnal909 wrote:So had to ask... does the Philta CM qualifies for this freebie?
I have the same question but my guess is no due to the fact that the CM edition is technically free.
From the download page on their site:
this plugin is free for all customers. This means you need to have at least 1 Vengeance license key on your dongle to use it. Which one does not matter
So no the CM version of Philta will not count.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Woo, thank you for the freebie! <3 Vengeance!

Edit: If you plan to enhance it at all, I'd like to request an oscilloscope and maybe different color options. Otherwise, it is fantastic!

wonderful! I definitely qualify :D

Naenyn wrote:Woo, thank you for the freebie! <3 Vengeance!

Edit: If you plan to enhance it at all, I'd like to request an oscilloscope and maybe different color options. Otherwise, it is fantastic!
Hi Naenyn

there is an oscilloscope already :)
just zoom into the waveform view.
You can even sync this oscilloscope then to restart beat wise (1/4, 1/16 etc), by transient trigger, by milliseconds or even locked to the duration of a specific key (C, C#, D. D# etc) so the oscilloscope will always display the waveform "centered" (not wandering around) when feeding it with a specific synthesizer key.

ps: the cm philta is not valid unfortunately, since the Scope plugin needs a license from our products on a dongle. Since the cm philta is free, it does not have this.
Last edited by msvs on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”