Previewing audio samples in Browser........Any one having issues (Video Example)

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Hibidy........download Voila and try it......it's free to try. It does not cost much......i believe 50.00 dollars but it's on sale for 25.00 at the moment i think.

Thanks, I'll check into it after my walk :)

EDIT: I don't have a mac :(

dom@bitwig wrote:Good news! I found a reliable way to reproduce this!
This is most often the hard part and a fix should not be much of a problem now!

Cheers,
Dom
Dom, this bug is still present in v1.1.2. Any idea when the fix will be in place?
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Crap, I thought it was doing better (all the ones I tried)

Good god.....I'm beta boy :hihi:

Im still having the exact same problem with the browser. Please fix this issue. It is so bloody annoying and time consuming

Sure, will be fixed, but please, grant us a tiny bit more patience, folks!

As you can read up in this thread i was able to reproduce it just wednesday last week.
We released 1.1.2 yesterday, which needs at least one day of preperation. Count the weekdays that are left in between and take into account what else we were doing and what else has been fixed... ;-)

Thanks!
Dom

dom@bitwig wrote:Sure, will be fixed, but please, grant us a tiny bit more patience, folks!

As you can read up in this thread i was able to reproduce it just wednesday last week.
We released 1.1.2 yesterday, which needs at least one day of preperation. Count the weekdays that are left in between and take into account what else we were doing and what else has been fixed... ;-)

Thanks!
Dom
I will wait patiently for the fix. I'm glad to hear you guys are on it and that it has not slipped through the cracks. :D
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Nope, all good! :tu:

Sorry Dom.....I came across as being a bit of moaner. I didn't mean it that way. It's just a bit hard to work with the browser when creating.

No worries, Peter, no worries!

I'm just re-upping this.....I didn't see that it's been fixed yet in any of the RC's, or did I miss it?

hibidy wrote:I'm just re-upping this.....I didn't see that it's been fixed yet in any of the RC's, or did I miss it?
I also am re-upping.........please fix this :(

Please fix this bug because it makes your app unusable.

thank you very much

I can only agree. It is seriously making my days in the studio very unpleasant. I know you guys are always working hard but this is a major problem. I still love BitWig though : )

http://resonic.at/download

Maybe this is a solution for the time being?

Return to “Bitwig”