Virtual CZ synth by PluginBoutique

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VirtualCZ

Don't think it would really work to go from an 8 stage complex env shape down to adsr without changing the sound. the other direction could be a possibility

While i apprecuate that for complex shapes, the majority of the factory sounds are pretty simple. An internal conversion to adsr would be useful

I guess really the adsr is only there for creating your own sounds from scratch for ppl who find the original emvs too much...?

updated to v1.0.2

22/12/14 - v1.0.2

- Added MIDI Learn (right click control)
- Improved note stealing behaviour
- Fixed sustain pedal behaviour (really fixed it this time)
- (AAX/OSX) tooltips enabled
- (WIN) Fixed authorisation issues with non ascii characters in name
- (AAX/WIN) Alt-click works on Windows 8
- (AU/OSX) increase the frequency of GUI updates from automation
- Added error message if serial not correct
- minor correction to the manual

happy christmas :-)

oli

Off to download now! Thanks... :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

hibrasil wrote:updated to v1.0.2

22/12/14 - v1.0.2

YYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT YOU COULD MAKE ME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
:hug: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :hug:
hibrasil wrote:- Improved note stealing behaviour

oli
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thanks for the update :D
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

hibrasil wrote:updated to v1.0.2

22/12/14 - v1.0.2

- Improved note stealing behaviour

oli
Awesome! Thanks for the update :)

Where do we get the update?

There is no announcement from Plugin Boutique for the moment...

EDIT: forget it. It's found in the account.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

It is there though - just log in to your PB account and download it.

In my efforts to get the sustain bug fix out before I disconnect from the internet for the holidays i think i may have introduced a bug in the legato mode. I was preparing to stay up all night and fix it but typically I can't reproduce now! If anyone notices anything please let me know (by email or PM) and i will address it at the beginning of Jan.

oli

Anyone thinking of picking VCZ up, there's a nice sale on at PluginBoutique at the moment:-

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/4 ... -VirtualCZ

At that price, it would be rude not to pick up... :)

thanks for heads up beely

Oli, in Studio One, dragging a .vstpreset from the FX browser to the arrange to create a new instrument track, doesn't actually load that preset, if only VST2 plugin is installed. Is a VST3 version of the plugin really necessary for this to work in S1?

EvilDragon wrote:Oli, in Studio One, dragging a .vstpreset from the FX browser to the arrange to create a new instrument track, doesn't actually load that preset, if only VST2 plugin is installed. Is a VST3 version of the plugin really necessary for this to work in S1?
Hi,

I have emailed Presonus a while ago because Studio One has a slightly strange behaviour where it will list both .vstpreset and .fxp/.fxb presets in the browser for both VST2 and VST3 formats. The .vstpreset files are for the VST3 version of VirtualCZ (or for the built in .vstpreset browser). If you just have VST2 installed dragging .vstpresets from the S1 browser won't work as you have found. Likewise if you have just the VST3 installed dragging .fxp or .fxb from the browser won't work.

For your situation, I would suggest either using the VST3 version and deleting the .fxp/.fxb preset files or using the VST2 version and deleting the .vstpreset files (disabling internal .vstpreset browser).

Sorry this is so complicated. I really regret supporting all these different preset formats!

hibrasil wrote:In my efforts to get the sustain bug fix out before I disconnect from the internet for the holidays i think i may have introduced a bug in the legato mode. I was preparing to stay up all night and fix it but typically I can't reproduce now! If anyone notices anything please let me know (by email or PM) and i will address it at the beginning of Jan.
Hmm, I think I've found this one as well - whole voices can go missing with legato turned on - I'll work out a procedure to reproduce and email it with the next bunch of issues... ;)

Really enjoying VCZ though, especially the features that add a bit more depth to the CZ programming.

Return to “Instruments”