Seems like most X'mas sales have been posted.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I regret not to buy Dune 2 during BFriday ($119 and now $14x though it has 2 sound sets bundled). But seems like the sales items of BFriday were more "WoW" than X'mas sales :hihi: This X'mas I only bought Hive and prepare myself to either go for EPICA or MKSensation .... Still applying approval from my Girl friend. :help: Friends, what did you get this X'mas ??

Regards!
Cowby

I got everything before BF! For the Xmas I got nothing :( I'm broke :cry:

I ended up buying Metasynth5, Molekular, Crusher-X 5 Mac! Upgrade, Alloy2,

I'm a little bit closer to achieving plugin nirvana.. sort of
:borg:

Do you think there will another wave of sales i.e new year sales ?

Yeah I pretty much filled up on BF and the Arturia upgrade. And I'm still having too much fun with ACE to do much of anything else. Time to actually learn to use all the crap I've bought and do something with it!

Dumb, pls don't mention again - Arturia upgrade!! The $1xx is so tempting though Solina is not my cup of tea. But at least I can get the Martix 12 and Spark 2. But too many synths just drag my attention from Hive and those synths like Blue 2 and predator bought early this year ......

Diversion for $89 was a no-brainer for me today. I dig that synth. :party:

There are really great synths now under $99. I had saved some money earlier for the Black Friday and I thought it would be enough for my list! Then I began to sell some old staff to pay my credit card :(

I got (till BF), Sonar X3 Producer upgrade from Studio (This was really a great upgrade), Air Expansion Pack and NI Battery (I also spent $50 to get Reaper from the charity before that!). But then, I found I miscalculated (or hopped for Santa Claus to put some money into my account, but nothing!) so I sold FM8, Massive, Reaktor ...etc.

I'm ignoring all these discounts now! I have a big list including Arturia, FXpansion, u-he ..etc, but to be honest I don't need anything that much now especially after traded Live for Reason. Too many tools and not enough time or energy.

Now for games, things are different! I always have money for games (especially under $5 :hihi:)

May I know if the Hybrid 3 is still on sales or not ? Anyone knows?

Nothing yet.
No signature here!

cowby wrote:May I know if the Hybrid 3 is still on sales or not ? Anyone knows?
It is better to ask Simon directly. He is a nice guy and helpful. His user name here is sbangs_air, so PM him or email him.
I just was playing little bit with Hybrid 3 before coming here. Wow! the more I play with it, the more I like it. It is so good really (especially for a discounted price) :)

EnGee, thanks for the info. and I just dropped Sbangs a PM.

Are you running H3 on Windows machine? What is the CPU consumption ?

cowby wrote:EnGee, thanks for the info. and I just dropped Sbangs a PM.

Are you running H3 on Windows machine? What is the CPU consumption ?
Ok great! I hope you will get an answer soon.

Yes, I'm running it now in Windows 8.1 with Reaper 64bit. I also have tested it in Sonar X3, Live 9 and Cubase Elements 7. I don't have any problem running it (there is no standalone of it, just so you know).

The cpu usage is less than Air Loom and Z3ta+2. It is almost like Korg Mono/Poly. This is in Reaper 64 with relaxed power options (means the cpu runs at around 1.7 Ghz instead of 3.2 Ghz).

In Live 9, it is about 10% of the cpu while Loom and Z3ta+2 are about 20% (This is for a pad chord of three notes). It is the same also here like Korg Mono/Poly and Retrologue as well.

I don't have more synths to compare to :clown: But in conclusion, it is with light cpu usage in my i5 4 cores desktop.

cowby wrote:May I know if the Hybrid 3 is still on sales or not ? Anyone knows?
Hybrid 3 is excellent. Decent price here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=427870

V0RT3X wrote:I ended up buying Metasynth5, Molekular, Crusher-X 5 Mac! Upgrade, Alloy2,

I'm a little bit closer to achieving plugin nirvana.. sort of
That sounds like a great shopping tour!

Return to “Instruments”