guys what do you have for christmas? :D

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :D ANOTHER GIFT FOR ME !!!!! :)
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
http://www.audiothing.net/instruments/minibit/

I win a free copy !!! :) i love christmas! (and the first KVR deals too!!)

justin3am wrote:
robojam wrote:What happened...?
Lol, I was born without those teeth. I had a bridge up until a few months ago but it fell out on it's own. I'm just starting the process of getting permanent teeth implanted. It will take 18 months total.

Tonight is all about food and fam. We're taking the cats and heading to my Mom's house. Since we don't have any kids, my parents treat our cats like their grand-kids. :scared:
That's actually really awesome!

I only asked for one thing (I like to give presents more than receive, I have it really good :shrug: )

A SF Giants 2014 WS hoody. Pretty sure I'm gonna get it :hyper: I got a netflix account for my parents (good luck to me getting them to learn to use it! :lol: ) a bunch of stocking stuffers chocolates, a few gift certificates (one for Barnes and Nobel, one for Chili's, and one for Kohls) and a DVD for my dad of ....... you guessed it....... 2014 Giants WS :hihi: and a new laptop battery for him too.

lets just say I'm going to spend the next two weeks downloading and installing AU versions of software.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:lets just say I'm going to spend the next two weeks downloading and installing AU versions of software.
Welcome to the club :tu:

What kind of mac did you get?
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:
werp wrote:lets just say I'm going to spend the next two weeks downloading and installing AU versions of software.
Welcome to the club :tu:

What kind of mac did you get?
my other 1/2 came home with a 27", 5K iMac after I clearly asked her not too.
Never does do what she's told :-(

I've got a sinus headache.

i got a dave smith PRO 2!

...and honestly my wife got it me,i got her a boston terrier....she can have me later
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

dave smith PRO 2 :love:

maybe a day i will have one too ! :)
so i hope it make you happy , if not feel free to send it to me :D

damoog wrote:i got a dave smith PRO 2!

...and honestly my wife got it me,i got her a boston terrier....she can have me later
:tu:

justin3am wrote:
robojam wrote:What happened...?
Lol, I was born without those teeth.
Isn't that normal ? :lol:
You weren't born with all your teeth except them 2 were you ?
I was going to say "no one is born with teeth" , but luckily I Googled before I put my foot in it and found this. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... eding.html

The quote from the mother is quite amusing.
"'I don't think I'll be breastfeeding, then"

A teensy drone that I am really bad at flying so far, but will probably be sampled. :D And a Guardians of the Galaxy DVD and some other stuff. :)

Same as every year, no one gets me anything. And then the 26th is my birthday, for which no one will get me anything again, as usual. But it's fine, I just preordered the new Korg Electribe Sampler for myself!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I installed Live 9 upgrade that I bought on sale back in June. Was going to wait for a better computer, but that is a ways off. Also a bunch of Ipad synth apps. :party: :party:

hivkorn wrote:dave smith PRO 2 :love:
Got my hands on one for a few minutes (great feel and build) and stood next to someone that played with it for a couple of hours. This thing looks stunning. Instant 'I want one too'. Pictures fail miserably to do it justice. And actually sounds pretty good too.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”