Audulus - multi touch modular - Windows

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bump for this fine piece of software... it's actually deeper than it looks, and it looks deep. Looking forward to the 32bit version and hopefully in the future vst hosting to make it one of the top modular subhosts.
The mind boggles.

e@rs wrote:Trial version please!

I really can't understand devs that don't offer trials for their products. I know it's an extra effort, but I never buy something without testing it first.
Sorry I don't have a trial version yet. If you are unsatisfied with Audulus for Windows, just let me know and I'll send you a refund. (Unfortunately, Apple doesn't allow me to send refunds for Mac or iOS versions.)

cheers
- Taylor

You don't have to be sorry. Haven't bought Audulus so no need for refund.

All I was saying was that Audulus got me interested, but with no demo to try there's 0% chance for me to buy it.

Quick thanks to Taylor for sending me a 32bit version :)

Working nice with the touch screen on Win7 32bit
Amazon: why not use an alternative

e@rs - he offered you a refund if you want to buy it to try it out - that's pretty amazing service from a developer, and I think I'll buy it today for that very reason. (Plus it looks amazing.)

I see now. Thanx basslinemaster for clarification. If you buy it, share some impressions.

Taylor, any news about the x32 version? How long the intro price is gonna last?

Hmm. No sample /playback / loop modules as far as I can see. Any plans for this?
Anger is a sublimated desire for control.

e@rs wrote:Taylor, any news about the x32 version? How long the intro price is gonna last?
x32 version is almost ready :) I also managed to reduce the OpenGL requirement from 3.0 to 2.0 :)

I haven't decided yet how long the intro price will last.

Madrayken wrote:Hmm. No sample /playback / loop modules as far as I can see. Any plans for this?
Yes, absolutely! It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now.

Have a look at this thread over on the Audulus forum where users can vote for features. I'm prioritizing features according to the votes :)

http://forum.audulus.com/discussion/374 ... udulus-/p1

32-bit version is out!

If you've already purchased, check your email.

thank you ...

Interesting, cute UI. I have no interest in iOS instruments, but I would look at the VST for sure. Here's a question, if you own the VST and the iOS app, can you use the iOS app as a controller for the VST like the Omnisphere and Alchemy apps? My wife got me a iPad for Christmas and I'm curious to start playing around with such things.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Instruments”