Browsing Bisons

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey gang,

here you can view my last Video (I promise) for this year. If you don't enjoy the Music at least some Bisons can be watched browsing in front of my French window :D :hihi:
For the Video please click on the Image:

I prefer this version of the song to the original. The stripped-back arrangement helps the vocal melody to shine.

I didn't realise there were any bison in Europe, so your videos are educational too.

Good work and a Happy New Year :)

seismic1 wrote:I prefer this version of the song to the original. The stripped-back arrangement helps the vocal melody to shine.

I didn't realise there were any bison in Europe, so your videos are educational too.

Good work and a Happy New Year :)
thanks seismic for your encouraging and entertaining :hihi: Feedback!

cool, that you enjoyed the "stripped back Arrangement". makes me happy that the intention is audible. this is why I have so much fun with the unplugged form, it's a Kind of extract or very pure Version of a song.

Bisons in europe? hmmm, might be not, but I swear I saw them in front of my window and decided to capture that Moment while singing a Country song... :clown:

Those "windows" could be a disguised projection screen, where you're showing footage from old John Wayne movies :wink:

The program to re-introduce the Bison into the wild in Europe appears to have been successful

seismic1 wrote:Those "windows" could be a disguised projection screen, where you're showing footage from old John Wayne movies :wink:

The program to re-introduce the Bison into the wild in Europe appears to have been successful
...yes, it's wonderful that these old species are reintegrated after having been almost wiped out.
we even have small wolf packs in Germany again!

cheers

wolf

...maybe some new year's eve Viewers? :party:

Great version of this track Wolf! Really enjoying your singing and playing, full of passion! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

never heard the original, but this sounded pretty damn good, Wolf! and the bison were likely rockin out in their heads too!
and btw, you can sing!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Allomerus wrote:Great version of this track Wolf! Really enjoying your singing and playing, full of passion! :)
Hey Allomerus, big thanks for your uplifting words :party: ...it's my pleasure when the passion is audible :)

layzer wrote:never heard the original, but this sounded pretty damn good, Wolf! and the bison were likely rockin out in their heads too!
and btw, you can sing!
hey Layzer! big thanks for your friendly Feedback :!: it is very helpful that you saw the Bisons rocking with their heads because I already thought that their falling off Skin had something to do with my singing... :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”