triggering all functions by midi controlers (not only by keys)

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Amplesound guitars are made to be played on the keyboard. But like many home studio musicians, I mostly use Midi edition and a small control keyboard with 2.5 octaves. I wish all functions triggered by notes (left and right keys) can also be by triggered by midi controllers (knobs, sliders) on the midi keyboard.

Thanks for asking, you could use MIDI CC to control the features:
http://www.amplesound.net/en/tutorial-b.asp#2.8

Alt + click or right click a control to open the dialog below and assign a controller.

Thanks for answer. I was not clear (my bad english).

The issue : Imagine I play PRS guitar on my 2 octave midi keyboard, and want to trigger Natural Harmonics. It’s not handy to push 3 times the “octave down” knob on the midi keyboard to reach C#0, than 3 times “octave up” to continue playing.

What I want: assign a knob (and not a key) from my midi keyboard to Natural Harmonics (C#0).
Ample Sound wrote:Alt + click or right click a control to open the dialog below and assign a controller.
Yes, but a keyboard key doesn’t seem to be considered as a button or knob.
--------------- NEW EDIT
I finally found a pure midi solution, by creating a specific Keymap for the midi controler. Sorry.

Yes. The perfect solution is to have at least a 49-key midi keyboard to manipulate ample guitar.

Return to “Ample Sound”