[SOLVED] No email has been sent

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I purchased sylenth1 on paypal, and no email has been sent with the license and installer, i went to get the email sent again, but it says that my email is not recognised, so how do i get the files?
I have sent a messege on the support website with no response so far.
Cheers.

Could not resist sale price; also waiting for full version installer files, etc...

Check your mail providers spam folder.

chk071 wrote:Check your mail providers spam folder.
I have and nothing is there.

frabato wrote:Could not resist sale price; also waiting for full version installer files, etc...
Good to see im not the only one!!! I dont suppose you ordered it on boxing day by any chance, and on paypal?

Yeah, ordered yesterday (26 December) at 2:20PM Eastern.

Nothing in spam folder. I have also just sent a message to support.

frabato wrote:Yeah, ordered yesterday (26 December) at 2:20PM Eastern.

Nothing in spam folder. I have also just sent a message to support.
Yeah, i bought it yesterday at about 5 o 'clock uk time. I have swnt a messege to support, and chcked the forums, though no one else seems to have had this problem. I hope this is fixed soon...

I'd say, give them some time, they'll surely sort you out. :) Afaik, they simply don't browse, or respond to these forums very often.

Small update: this was taken care of, thanks LD.

frabato wrote:Small update: this was taken care of, thanks LD.
Still not got mine, how did you get yours?

Hello, I ordered Sylenth on 26 december and I'm waiting for the mail and the licence too.

I've sent an email to the support technique and they sent me the licence immediately after. Good.

We've been quite busy taking care of a problem with our mailserver during the sale. Therefore we didn't directly check the KVR forum. In case someone still hasn't received his license, please contact us trough the request form on the site.

Return to “LennarDigital”