Where is the phrase preview in the phrase window gone ? (SOLVED, it is not gone....)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry,

maybe I am a complete idiot, but after updating to RC 2.8 my phras preview is just gone, I hear nothing anymore if I click on any phrase.

I have done nothing apart from following the tutorial about how to build a song from parts. Did not change anything and cant find anything about turning phrase preview on an off in the manual, tutorial, settings......

I even loaded my old compositions where it devinitely worked but now in 2.8 phrase preview is gone the same.

I am totally puzzled, evrything else (preview on phrases in the composition and in the phrase editor) worked fine.

Please, help...

Kind regards,

Richard

EDIT: how blind can one man be.....ähmmm....dont no how to say but I just havent hit the new chord notes, so of course I could hear nothing....so the answer is: yes, I am an complete idiot...

Hi Richard

no question is stupid! In the old version there was a 'Preview' button at the bottom of the browser, so you needed to select the phrase first, then press 'Preview'.
This new preview is much better because you can preview phrases using any chords. You can even preview with a scale if you have a melody phrase which consists of scale notes only.
The new preview function was developed under strict supervision of forum members ;)

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”