Arturia support on holiday?

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was wondering if Arturia support has the holidays off. I have been waiting for a license transfer for a few days now, and wondered what happened with it. I emailed support 3 days ago about this, and haven't heard back.

I figured they'd be off yesterday (New years Day), but then there's nothing in my email today either.

I guess so, I got one of their vst synth here on sale, and looking forward the license transfer to enjoy my new toy, but after a day still not any response me too.

I've been an Arturia customer for more years than I care to remember. Their support staff is permanently on holiday.

Count yourself lucky if you get a reply to any query within 3 days.

When a customer service is not supportive, it improves piracy attitudes, imho.
A kiddo (or whomever) may say: why to save money and use it to pay for a software license instead of a pair of new jeans and a tshirt if I got nothing back from being legit and sustaining a software company ? That's even more valid for a big company. They tend to be absent at times, while little devs are full of caring attitudes, we all experienced that over here.
So kudos to independet devs.
So, no matter which brand of software you are, if you sell software, of anykind, you have to be good and reactive and availble to customers.
Told so, I hope they become more quick and good at it, as I want to enjoy the software I paid for.

I have a lot of other things to keep busy with, but it just shouldn't take this long. Seems like they would answer emails today as it is not really a holiday, but then again, I have the day off. :wink:

Examigan wrote:I have a lot of other things to keep busy with, but it just shouldn't take this long. Seems like they would answer emails today as it is not really a holiday, but then again, I have the day off. :wink:
Welcome to the World of Arturia. As someone once explained, they are a French company.

:wink:
바보

;-)

About me I didn't meant to sounds rigid though. I just felt in love long time ago with one of their vst and lately lucky enough to grab a deal and get a license here.
Willing to dig it and tweak it a lot, french or not, I am waiting for them to finalize the license tranfer.
So Arturia guys: wake up a lil' and go to work. 8)

At my job, we have half-staff for holiday times like these. I was lucky to be off yesterday, but 4 others were there answering tech support questions (phone or email) and whatever else.

They should have a notice on their site saying they won't be available on whichever days, if that's the case. Or set their support email to auto-reply during certain times to tell you what's up, and they will get back to you.

Hopefully...by Monday it will be cleared up.

My 2 cents. :shrug:

bftucker wrote:
Examigan wrote:I have a lot of other things to keep busy with, but it just shouldn't take this long. Seems like they would answer emails today as it is not really a holiday, but then again, I have the day off. :wink:
Welcome to the World of Arturia. As someone once explained, they are a French company.

:wink:
Nothing today either. :zzz:

lnikj wrote: Their support staff is permanently on holiday.
That's the joke that was begging to be made. Well done. 8)

Hi All,

I have tried to find all your tickets or email address, but have not been able to reach you all, Diego_C, you can PM me.
For the Holidays, what to say... this can happen as we are 2 for the moment to be able to perform license transfer operations.

If only it was true...

David@Arturia wrote:Hi All,

I have tried to find all your tickets or email address, but have not been able to reach you all, Diego_C, you can PM me.
For the Holidays, what to say... this can happen as we are 2 for the moment to be able to perform license transfer operations.

If only it was true...
Thanks David for taking care of that licence transfer, much appreciated :) I'm all set now. After work I will check out Jupiter 8V. :party:

Cheers
-Rob

David@Arturia wrote:Hi All,

Diego_C, you can PM me.
HI David, sorry to hear Arturia left you two guys alone dealing with all the stuff..
Happy New Year indeed :-)
Thanks for taking time to checking our requests.
PM coming your way right now
Thanks again
Bests
Diego

I really don't know why so many people are b*tching and moaning about Arturia support. I'll tell you my experience:

In the week before Christmas I had problems placing an order. To solve the matter I had email contact several times a day with Arturia support and their responses were swift, friendly and patient. :)

When the matter was resolved I emailed to thank the guy and he even emailed me back he appreciated it.

So ... thank you Arturia ...! :hug: and the VCollection 4 is generally working perfectly!

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Not service related: how long does it usually take to get approval to post in the Arturia forums as a new user? I'm still waiting, and it's been like 3-4 days now.

Return to “Arturia”