Shreddage 2X FREE UPDATE - Now available! (May 22, 2014)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That reminds me, will the scream, bite, chorus, etc. effects ever be released as separate plugins? For power users that record all their Shreddage 2 takes clean with Edison and later decide they want to use the effects but keep that same virtual performance.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

Do you have any plans for record new el. guitar like stratocaster or ibanez or gibson with the script like a shredagge 2 with power chords, strings, frets option, sustain, palm muting, pinch with and without vibrato, hammer and slide and the other articulations. But with two pickups, bass neck pickup and rear bridge for ryhm ? Fender stratocaster will be verry good product for us. Prominy have stratocaster samples but are not good , maybe the script is not good like a shredagge 2 new script. If you don't have plan , can you make up presset or something for EQ from bridge to neck sound. I test archtop bridge and neck sample and with match capture eq from izotope ozone and voxengo curve eq and it's good effect. But i don't know what is the dry neck sample of shredagge 2 guitar. can you make this is for shreddage 2 becaouse the neck adapter is verry important for solos....

stelio_chepa wrote:Do you have any plans for record new el. guitar
Not sure if you've been following the forum, but yes there are plans for a new Shreddage 2 expansion. There has been a post by zircon asking what guitars would we be interested in. (So far, Ibanez seems to be a popular pick haha)
The Shreddage Classic expansion has been released already, it's basically the same as the first Shreddage, except ported over to S2's engine with a couple of new features. Unfortunately, it doesn't have as much of a range as S2, but it sounds a thousand times better than the original Shreddage X and is way easier to use. VERY useful for rhythm playing and it has quadtracking!!!
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:
stelio_chepa wrote:Do you have any plans for record new el. guitar
Not sure if you've been following the forum, but yes there are plans for a new Shreddage 2 expansion. There has been a post by zircon asking what guitars would we be interested in. (So far, Ibanez seems to be a popular pick haha)
The Shreddage Classic expansion has been released already, it's basically the same as the first Shreddage, except ported over to S2's engine with a couple of new features. Unfortunately, it doesn't have as much of a range as S2, but it sounds a thousand times better than the original Shreddage X and is way easier to use. VERY useful for rhythm playing and it has quadtracking!!!
You mentioned the "original Shreddage X".

Actually, "Shreddage X" was an expansion of "Shreddage", thus "X" came after the original release.

xphen0m wrote:You mentioned the "original Shreddage X".

Actually, "Shreddage X" was an expansion of "Shreddage", thus "X" came after the original release.
OHHHH now I get it. Clears up a lot of my previous confusion.

Yeah, speaking of an additional 7-string expansion for Shreddage 2, I honestly CANNOT WAIT. Shreddage is really one of the few virtual guitars out there that is well suited for metal. Some of the other company's virtual guitars are great, but they just don't have the bite and grit that Shreddage has. This especially seems to be the case in palm mutes on other products. If Zircon and team created 2-3 additional guitars as expansions for Shreddage 2, I'd buy every one of them. The more the merrier. Every new guitar has additional characteristics and sounds that set it apart from all the other guitars out there. I love Shreddage 2, but I don't always want to use a JP12 guitar on every song I make, if you know what I mean ;)

audiosupernova wrote:Yeah, speaking of an additional 7-string expansion for Shreddage 2, I honestly CANNOT WAIT. Shreddage is really one of the few virtual guitars out there that is well suited for metal. Some of the other company's virtual guitars are great, but they just don't have the bite and grit that Shreddage has. This especially seems to be the case in palm mutes on other products. If Zircon and team created 2-3 additional guitars as expansions for Shreddage 2, I'd buy every one of them. The more the merrier. Every new guitar has additional characteristics and sounds that set it apart from all the other guitars out there. I love Shreddage 2, but I don't always want to use a JP12 guitar on every song I make, if you know what I mean ;)
^Agreeing with EVERY single thing in this reply.

I do realize that I'm reviving a... somewhat, dead thread.
But... I just wanted to make sure that the latest NKI was Shreddage IIX work30.NKI
(Been thru 12 pages of "That's why this didn't work" & "No wonder it didn't work" information!)
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

That was a beta version. Chances are you have the latest version already but shoot me an email (support at impactsoundworks dot com) and I'll make sure you have the latest patch.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hello, there are some minor mistakes in the info texts:

"Vibrato keyswitches: C-2 through D#2" -should be D#-2 through F#-2

Quad tracking guitar 4 says "Using the GUITAR 3 samples"

"Click the name label ('Sus', 'Jump', etc) of any articulation or effect to edit them" -what Jump??

Nice catches. I'll fix those things.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Can we still download this update in 2018?

Return to “Impact Soundworks”