Avicii - Sylenth Skin?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

adamtrance wrote:Why cant Tim tell us himself? Why is the manager the messenger boy? It seems he doesn't care.
I read the article on FM and Avicii mentioned the manager numerous times in the interview and how important it was to have him. It seems the manager oversees about everything he does and they plan the carreer together. I had the feeling from reading this interview that the manage really dictates his choices, music etc ..
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

dsp music wrote:Imho you should first have bought the plug-in because you were thinking it was (and it still is) the right thing to do. Not because you were afraid of being caught using a warez version.

The fact your friends don't buy their plug-ins doesn't make them right doing it just because no police knocks at their door for warez usage.
That applies for every "crime", offense etc, it's not ok to rape a girl if you're sure you won't get caught, just as it's wrong to rob a bank fr the same reasons.
I even think all crimes etc happen because the authors mostly believe they won't get caught anytime.

I know many people making money from music and using 100% warez stuff, though these are the same persons that complain against people downloading their albums without paying for them. That's how far human cupidity can go...
100% agree!

Also in Germany we have that one rapper "Bushido", who stole loads of music and used it as his beats (without paying or even noting the actual artists).
Still he does everything to sue those poor little dumb kids, who download his shitty albums.

Since I'm not a user of Sylenth. Could someone confirm if the version in this screengrab is legit or cracked.

And at the end of this soulful conversation, I'll add that this is NOT a Sylenth. It's NEXUS.

Thank You.

JizzaPro wrote:And at the end of this soulful conversation, I'll add that this is NOT a Sylenth. It's NEXUS.

Thank You.
Thank you for resurrecting this thread to make a comment about the Nexus plugin seen only at the beginning of the video and not the Sylenth in question seen after.

JD Gaffe wrote:
JizzaPro wrote:And at the end of this soulful conversation, I'll add that this is NOT a Sylenth. It's NEXUS.

Thank You.
Thank you for resurrecting this thread to make a comment about the Nexus plugin seen only at the beginning of the video and not the Sylenth in question seen after.
Aahaha you made my day!)) Sorry, didnt watch it thoroughly. :D

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/54 ... h-1-skins/
really nice (the white skin). not perfect, but, for me, better than the default.

i really LOVE sylenth1, i use it a lot, and like looking at it more with this skin...

Don't feel silly for paying money for synths just because others don't mind ripping people off. Just because its digital it doesn't mean It's not theft.

To be honest success in music not separated from success in life for me, what I mean is, I would not feel successful in music if I was not honest, because that is a failure in a different area.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

hmmm interesting :!: :D :D :D :D

''TEAM VTX 2011'' - maybe this is a new artistic nickname from Avicii ? :D

FarleyCZ wrote:Dunno, haven't got the mag, but from Anjuna beats forum: "I just saw the AVICII video with Future Music, and he openly uses a cracked version of Sylenth1. You can see the license showing "****TEAM VTX 2011****""

Yeah, but trough all these years... my god ... not even one of my friends understood why I was "wasting money" like that. I was the scared chicken of the class. I always believed that everyone will be scared about for example sending song made on warez software to the label. I always believed I do it "the right way" eventhough it seemd like wasteful madness to others. So instead of fun with APC's, DJ decks, I've stucked with few little damn expansive plugins trusting that this opinion pays off someday somehow.

And now what I see? Someguy same age who didn't give a f**k, made it to the top and nobody probably even asked him about this? Believe me I feel like really reeeeally massive idiot.
Uhm... Supporting a developer for his wonderful product is not stupidity. It promotes future development and the music scene in general. What's stupidity is people taking programming courses using cracked software. A model to fail if you ask me. :hihi:

Well he isn't the first to make this error. We check these courses as well and we've contacted some of the artists using a 'cracked' version. Most of them have a legit license.

The next update will have skinability.

Ruben(LD) wrote:Well he isn't the first to make this error. We check these courses as well and we've contacted some of the artists using a 'cracked' version. Most of them have a legit license.

The next update will have skinability.
:party:
Lenovo IdeaPad U330p Win8.1 Pro x64 | Ableton Suite 9.1.5 x32 | Some Synths

Return to “LennarDigital”