Ample 2.0

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No problem, it is better to wait than get a product that is not ready for release. :)

Yes agreed with Kenntak.

This question may have already been asked, forgive me if so: Will 2.0 be an engine update only, or will contain new samples as well?

You will see when you open it ;)

hahahaha

I bought 4 of the guitars and the 2 basses, and I'm still in the "learning to use it" stage.

I've played the guitar for over 40 years, and these are the first "guitars",
sampled or otherwise, that IMHO are truly convincing.

The upgrades are exciting, and I look forward to them, but that's just icing on the cake.
I also ordered 'Guitar Pro 6' as soon as I played a few of the Ample demo Tabs.
I got it on sale, but it won't arrive till mid January.

I figure when Vs 2.0 gets here, it can only be even better.

Boydbob
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

I must say that I hope that it's not Cubase 8 that has pushed back the release of 2.0 I'm seeing the issues being reported, and realizing the timing of the Cubase 8 release could possibly be the cause for impatient people like me :) not getting their Ample 2.0 as a New Year present :)

Of course with that said, I know that Cubase 8 users are probably very happy if this is the case since they know it will work when it comes out.

Ok, I'm going to be the impatient one to ask - how are things going with 2.0? :)

Hi, we're dealing with miscellaneous things for 2.0 like manual, presets, blah, blah. Stay tuned.

If I was a betting man, which I am not,
I would put my money on Ver 2.0 coming out around next Thursday, which happens to be the start of NAMM 2015.

A little extra Marketing oomph could never hurt, right? :wink:

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:Hi, we're dealing with miscellaneous things for 2.0 like manual, presets, blah, blah. Stay tuned.
Jie Chen - thanks so much for always answering us impatient folks so quickly!

I'm so excited!

DannyDep wrote:If I was a betting man, which I am not,
I would put my money on Ver 2.0 coming out around next Thursday, which happens to be the start of NAMM 2015.

A little extra Marketing oomph could never hurt, right? :wink:
I will be at the NAMM Convention next week and you can bet that I'm going to be telling everyone I know out there that Ample Sound products are what they want to buy if they want the best of the best VI's for guitar and bass!

any news on V2 ?

Well ?

It will be released very soon. Sorry for the long wait.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:It will be released very soon. Sorry for the long wait.
:party: :hyper:

Return to “Ample Sound”